|19| Exposed, but it's good?

"Tommy!!!!" you shouted, joining VC2 with the exiled child. He had been exiled recently on the server, and you were seriously too lazy to find out why, but, you knew he was lonely. Mostly because George had spammed your Discord, telling, no, demanding you entertain the child because he was annoying. So, you decided to come out to where he was, and play with him for a little while you were on stream.

"Oh, it's you," he said, and rather rudely might I add.

"Beggars can't be choosers, bitch, now, stop complaining," you said. "You're right," he sighed, and you saw his character. He had full iron, and he was just walking around.

"You know, you actually live relatively close to Technoblade," you spoke, running up to the boy in full enchanted netherite armor, and a netherite axe in your hand.

"Oh, I know, but, I don't know exactly where he lives," Tommy explained. "I do, if you want me to show you," you offered the boy.

"Sure, I have nothing else to do," he said, and he started following your character. "So, how have you been?" Tommy asked.

"I've been relativley good-" "So, that video, of you fighting those girls," he cut you off, making you tightly shut your lips.

"I don't fight girls, but you do, I know you explained it in your video, which I liked by the way," he added, making you chuckle lightly. "Those girls were harassing you, do you, uh, do you want to go into detail with that?" he asked, and you scratched the back of your head.

"Uh, sure," you said uncomfortably. "I was in the grocery store, because, as most of you know, Corpse and I have recently moved because of certain situations," you said. "What are those situations, if you don't mind me asking," Tommy interrupted.

"Well, I worked at a pizza place, but some people had found out where," you said. "They weren't fans of mine, they were fans of Corpse, and they literally chased me all the way to my home when I got off of work," you said, and since you had Tommy's live stream pulled up, you could see the shock on his face.

"Really? Holy shit," he said, and you nodded.

"That was my reaction, and Corpse and I were neighbors, and they knew that, so they figured if they found out where I worked and followed me home, they would find out where he lived, expose his face, his home, and overall his privacy," you said, and Tommy nodded.

"That's fucked up," he said, and you agreed with him. "Yeah, it really is. I had to quit my job of 7 years, both of us knew that we had to move, because those girls knew where we lived, and it's upsetting that Corpse can't have his privacy because he's been growing so drastically," you explained.

"I completely agree, people should know when enough is enough. I'm guessing that those girls at the grocery store were harassing you, as you said, and they were trying to be forceful," Tommy guessed, and you nodded.

"Exactly, they threatened to literally beat the answer out of me as to where Corpse lived, so I really just used self defense, because if I didn't, I probably would be in the hospital right now," you said, and Tommy nodded.

"That's disappointing, but, I heard you two moved in together, how's that going?" he asked, and you laughed lightly.

"Oh, it's wonderful," you said sarcastically. "I heard that!!" you heard Alex shout from his room.

"Good!!" you yelled back, and Tommy started laughing.

"Wow, what'd he do?" Tommy asked, and you laughed. "He almost burned down our apartment the other day, I was just being so funny that he almost forgot to flip his burgers," you said, and Tommy started laughing.