|13| A Trip Out

"(Name)!" you heard Alex shouting your name from his room that was directly beside yours. "What?" you shouted back, placing the book you were reading down. You had been reading Paradise Island by Sam and Colby. What? You were a supportive friend, and the book was hella good.

"Can you help me with something?" he yelled, making you sigh and sit up, before getting off of your bed. You both have gotten everything moved into the house, thankfully, and have been living here for almost 2 weeks. And you two still don't know how to get up and walk to one another to ask a simple question, you both just shout, which may or may not have gotten a ton of laughter from the floor above you two.

"Yeah, what is it?" you stood in his door frame, seeing him on his Pc as he typed. "Can you help me figure this out, I'm trying to write my music, but it won't let me," he explained, sitting back in his gaming chair.

"No problem," Alex had gotten the same set up that you had for himself, so he was still getting used to it. And it didn't help that your WiFi kept going out with it. It was only your apartment too, which is annoying. So, you had to constantly go up to Rae's and Celine's home to borrow it when uploading a video. You leaned over, placing your left hand on the keyboard while your right hand was on the mouse.

"Oh, this might take a little," you spoke, and Alex looked up at you. He watched as you started typing away on the computer, seemingly coding something on it. He didn't understand anything you were doing either, coding was a whole new language he was not willing to understand.

"Let's see if this works now," you spoke, going back to the doc he was on, and started typing. And low and behold, it worked. "There you go! If it stops working again, just call me in and I'll try and fix it again," you said, turning around to look at Alex.

"Thank you, I appreciate it a ton, it was getting a little annoying," he said, and you smiled. "No problem, you need an energy drink? I know you stayed up all night writing lyrics," you spoke, making him laugh nervously and scratch the back of his head.

"Did I keep you up?" he asked, and you shook your head, leaning your butt against his desk with your arms crossed. "No, I just assumed," you said, and as you said that, he let out a yawn. "I could go for another drink," he admitted. His desk had four empty cans of Monster on it.

"Alright, then get your butt up, you need to clean your desk off, you also need to eat, get dressed, brush that messy hair of yous," you laughed as you said the last one. His hair was everywhere right now.

"I'll get a shower," he groaned, not liking the teasing you were doing. "That's what I thought, I'll drive you to McDonalds or something after you're all ready," you said, making him roll his eye as he stood up, towering over you as he cracked his back. 

"Alright, mom," he said sarcastically, making you roll your eyes as you chuckled. "You better listen to your mom or your dear mother isn'tpaying for your shit," you said, making him laugh.

"Go away mother, I need to get in the shower," he said, shooing you away with his hands. You laughed, making your way out of his room so he could take a shower in his bathroom. What a dork, is all you thought.

Time Skip

You stood in the middle of your kitchen, patting yourself down as you thought. Wallet, check. Car keys, check. Phone, not check. Where is your phone? You went into your room to look for it, but it wasn't there. You even checked inside of your bathroom, but it wasn't there either. What a pain.

The last place you would think it would be would be in Alex's room. Sighing, you walked out of your room, and made your way to your roommates door. 

"Alex! You out of the shower yet?" you asked, knocking on his door. You didn't hear the shower running anymore, so you assumed he was, but just in case.

"Yeah, you need something?" he asked. "Yeah, does my phone happen to be on your desk?" you asked, and you could hear him walking around, before the door in front of you opened. And you almost choked on your spit.

This man had the audacity to open the door, without a shirt on, when he looked like THAT?! He was built. You knew he worked out, but you didn't realize he was built enough to have a full on 6 pack. His hair was sticking to his forehead, still being wet from the shower he had just taken, and he had a pair of black cargo pants on with socks.

"This what you looking for?" he asked, holding your phone in front of you for you to see, snapping you out of your daze.

"Y-Yeah, thank you!" you said, snatching your phone out of his hand and turning around to walk back to the kitchen. Your face was getting warmer the farther you walked away, the embarrassment settling in. He wore baggy clothes all the time, so you never got to actually see his body frame.

"Stop!" you whisper yelled to yourself, smacking your burning cheeks lightly. You were completely caught off guard, so you were flustered.

You grabbed your car keys and wallet off of the counter, and pulled up twitter, waiting for Alex to come out. When you heard his door close, and him walking down the hall way, you looked up, only for your jaw to drop.

He wore black cargo pants with his black t-shirt tucked in. A black belt on, showing you how his hips were slightly bigger because of his muscle, with chains hanging off the right side of his pants. He had a chain across his neck, his black mask under his chin with his hand holding onto his wallet and phone. He had a black beanie on, covering his wet hair, with his eye patch on along with his rings. He looked like a whole damn buffet.

"Ready to go?" he asked, looking up from his phone, only to seemingly get nervous. He hadn't really gotten to see your outfit either. You wore a tight, white sleeveless crop top with an over sized red and white flannel. You wore high waisted light blue jeans that ripped at the right knee, and there was a rip on the back of your left thigh. You then wore simple white shoes to complete the look. And let's not forget about the giant scrunchie on your wrist that matched Rae's. (Picture up at the top, children)

"Does my outfit look okay?" he asked, making you close your mouth and smile brightly. He asked it, acting a little self conscious.

"You look amazing, Alex!" you said. You knew how he could get. He gets self conscious real easily, and you staring at him must've made him feel that way. "Now, lets go get you some energy drinks and food!" you said, walking past him and flicking his nose. He smiled at your action, before following you out of your apartment. But, when you opened your door, you were met with a hand that knocked on your head, instead of the door.

"Ow ow ow," you said ow each time Rae knocked on your head, and when she realized, she pulled her hand back and started wheezing.

"I-I'm sorry!" she said, and you started laughing with her, seeing her bent over laughing with Celine behind her, laughing as well. Once she calmed down, she had Celine rub her back as she breathed.

"Wow, sorry, that was hilarious," she said, wiping tears from her eyes. "We came down here because we were going to go out to get food for the house, vlog a little, we just wanted to know if you'd want to come," she asked, and you looked back at Alex who had his mask up, and who was also currently out of view of the two girls.

"We do need to get food in case we get quarantined," you said, and he looked down at you. "What if we get recognized?" he asked silently, and you looked into his eye. "If we do, they'll recognize me, not you, okay? Besides, you won't need to talk, and we'll have masks on," you said, and he nodded.

"Alright, are we taking separate cars?" Alex asked, moving so he was on your left, standing in sight of the girls. "Oh, hey Corpse! We can take separate cars since we are all getting groceries," Celine said, and you followed him out of the door, locking it behind you.

"Let's get going ladies and man! Corpse and I were heading out to go and get energy drinks and food anyway, y'all wanna join before going to the grocery store?" you asked them, walking towards the elevator.

"That sounds fun!" Rae said excitedly, walking into the elevator. You all just got in the elevator, and you leaned against the wall. A few popular streamers and YouTubers going out, what's the worst that could happen?
-
-
-
-
-
-
Uh, hi! If you guys would like to get updates on chapters for my stories, you can go follow my Twitter that's in my bio or just follow me on here. That's all 😊