Chapter 5

I woke up with a terrible headache. It took me a few seconds to realize what had happened the previous night and where I was. What I remembered was so... so embarrassing.

I felt relieved when I looked around and saw that Mr. Slater was not in the room. I got out of bed and discovered I was wearing a man's black shirt with nothing beneath it.

Where were my clothes?

As I searched for them, more memories from last night came back to me. I had been incredibly drunk. I had done terrible things.

At that moment, I only wanted to get out of his apartment and out of his hotel.

I opened the first closet I saw, hoping to find my clothes there. I froze. There were handcuffs there. Ropes. And all kinds of toys whose applications I didn't even know.

Impulses traveled through my whole body again. I began to realize...

"Good morning, Elizabeth." Mr. Slater's voice came from behind me.

...I hadn't done anything last night just because of the alcohol. I'd done it because I wanted to do it.

I turned around to face him. He was standing in front of me, half-naked, only in jeans.

"Do you feel better?" he asked me gently.

"Yes. Thank you for dressing me. Nice t-shirt."

"Your clothes are in the other closet. I'll let you get dressed."

He turned and walked to the door.

"Brad."

He stopped without turning around. I approached him, took his hand, and turned him toward me.

"Don't come so close to me," he whispered.

I looked him in the eye and started unbuckling the belt of his jeans.

"What are you doing, Elizabeth? Please, stop."

I pulled his belt out of the loops of his jeans and extended my wrists to him.

"I want you to tie me."

"Elizabeth." He paused for a second and closed his eyes. "Go while you can. I don't know how much longer I can hold back."

No. It had not been because of the alcohol. This man had shown me a whole new world. And all I wanted was to give myself to it.

"I will go to hell for this. So, let me burn." I said, looking him in the eye.

He grabbed my hands, wrapped the belt around my wrists, and fastened it.

"You and me both."

He tugged me close to him and brought his lips to mine. A slight moan came out of my mouth in response to his proximity. Without taking his eyes off mine, he lifted me and carried me to the bed.

He opened the closet and pulled out two ropes. He stood at the end of the bed and spread my legs. He tied each one to a bedpost.

"You need to trust me," he whispered.

"I do."

He climbed over me and raised my tied hands above my head. I closed my eyes. I felt his lips on mine.

"Tell me your fantasies, Elizabeth."

"I fantasize about you."

"You are driving me crazy," he whispered again, gently sliding his tongue down my neck. "I want to do so many things to you."

He put his hand under my t-shirt and stroked my belly softly.

"Show me. Do them. Do them all!"

He lifted my t-shirt and bared my breasts. He slowly moved his kisses from my neck until he reached a nipple. He sucked on it hard and began to circle his tongue around it. I could feel his teeth from time to time.