Chapter III

I am sitting together with my whole family. We talk friendly, laugh, smile and remember the old days. The conversation with Námo was a long time ago and I barly forgot it, until....

There come two people in black clothes to us and my father who sitts beside me shrugs. Fingolfin is sitting on his other side and lays his hand reassuringly on his shoulder.

But those Maiar are not here to pick somebody up. They brought sombody with them: A third person, dressed in brighter clothes, is with them. For me the person is strangerly familiar.

The stranger in the dark blue cape steps for. He shines with a calmness, familiarity and power that I am feeling right when I see him save and protected.
I have to be not the only one who feels like this because my family even my father beside me relax.

The two Maiar bow to him as he steps beside them and they are saying together:"My king."

I can't see his face but I would say that he smiles. He lifts his slim hand and the two gods stand up again.

I can not tell why but I am fascinated from his hands so I follow them when they he raises them to his hood and let it fall.

My eyes are on his hands so my brain workes a little bit slower than normal and first I see perfect hair as black as the night than a blue-gloden crown on his head and finally ocean blue eyes
who penetrate the darkness in seconds.

Than in my brain it makes Klick an I got it.

Fingon.

Findekáno. I fastly improve myself.

By my side, Irissë bumps a cry of joy and she and her two brothers, Turukáno and Arakáno, run to thier older brother and hug him firmly. Fingolfin lovely watches his childrin. The oldest of his sons have not seen each other since the Nirnaeth. Both have tears in thier eyes.

It is horrible to see someone else yead in front of him. Of course it is harder to see a loved one dead. In this moment I see in my head the images, from my old life, of my dead brothers.
I shake my head.

My family hugs Findekáno.

When he looks over the shoulder from Finderato his eyes meet mine. This ignited white flames in his blue eyes. He forms my name with his lips. I smirk like an idiot and I can't stop even if I would have tried.

As Findekáno let his cousin go, just we existed. He goes to me and I want to do to him but my legs won't listen to my brain. My legs are as heavy as stone.

In seconds Fingon is by my side and hugs me hardly. With this hug my breath has been brought back to me and blows up the chains of fault and suffering that I made myself wearing.

I start to laugh and he does the same and in his eyes I can see sparkels. Our family is watching us while we hug. Most of them are looking confused but some have a smoll smile on thier faces. In this moment I couldn't care less beacause the most important thing is save in my arms!

I can not convince myself to let him go and until now he didin't made a thing to go away from me, so I stay in the hug.
Too much had happened in our past lifes that I can let him go that easy.

He seems to shine form inside and his gentel light lights up even me.

Eru, I love him.

"Maitimo", he whispers and doesn't lose his smile on his face.
A simple word and I cry!
My sight blurred and I shortly laugh quietly.
He's here.
I ckasp his perfect head and gently kiss his forehead.

We close our eyes in the same moment and relax as my lips touch his forehead.

Even when I let him go I am crying.
He tries to dry my tears.
"Stop crying, my Maitimo. What the others should think?", he means.
I smirk and just have eyes for him; the hero, the king.

My husband.

"Eru, Finno! I ... I am so sorry. I....", I stutter.

The holy, who he is whispers:"It's fine. 'Timo, It's completly fine. Just breath. I have you. You're save."

     ————————————————

I'm back!

Sorry that you had to wait for that long! 😕

But here's the new chapter! 😄
Hope you liked it! 😊

Bye!

~HighQueen01