17

The senior ball was this weekend and graduation was next. Senior year was almost over. I still had no idea what I want to do or be in the future.

   I'm finally not grounded anymore and John and I were on good terms. When we were by ourselves we act like we're together, all lovely dovey and just ourselves.

When we're at school, it's just like I'm his student and he's my teacher. I wonder if it would change when I graduate?

Instead of training, John had let me go to the mall with Kelly. She wanted me to help her find a dress to wear to the senior ball.

She wanted to go find dresses together, but like John he said he'd take care of it for me. Surprised he's even letting me go in public without him, after what happened.

    "Which one the lace yellow one or the orange one that showes more?" She asked.

        "The orange one." I said.

"You think so?" She asked.

"You look good in it." I said.

"God you're right." She said.

    After she tried it on, she bought it along with a matching mask.

           "Come on let's go to VS." She said.

"Do I have to?" I asked.

      "Please?" She asked.

"Fine, let's go." I said.

     Once we walked in, Kelly went and did her own thing while I was fantasized over all the sexy lingerie.

          God I needed them all, I decided to say fuck it and buy one.

   "Oh my god Jordyn." She said.

"I had to." I said.

        "I bet you did." She said.

As I woke up Saturday morning there the dress was all set up in my bedroom and oh god I was in love.

     It was something out of this world. It was a lilac color with sliver butterflies go up from mid skirt. It was a full on gown. 

      I opened my door and ran downstairs to find him.

  As I made my way throughout the house, I found him in the kitchen.

      "She's finally awake." He said.

"Here I am." I said as I wrapped my arms around him.

      "Hope you're hungry." He said.

"Starving." I said.

"So how do you like the dress?" He asked.

"I love it." I said.

     "I knew you would." He said as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

  I let go of him and followed him over to the table.

As I sat down to eat, he didn't. Instead he walked over and out of the kitchen.

What in the hell was he doing?

Minutes later he came back with boxes in hand.

"You did not." I said.

"Come on, you know I had too." He said as he set them down on the table.

"You didn't have to." I said.

"Come on open them." He said as he sat across from me.

I told the biggest one and opened it, like before it was a pair of matching heels.