Friendship

I awoke to the sound of birds chirping outside of Yoongi's apartment window, they sung a beautiful song but it annoyed me I had to wake up so soon. I turn to face my beautiful sleeping Yoongi and snuggle into his chest, to my surprise Yoongi wrapped his arms around me. "Good morning sunshine, did you sleep well?" Yoongi's voice was really raspy and deep in the morning, it kind of scared me a little. "Yeah I slept well, do you have any plans for today hyung?" "Well actually yeah, I wanted to ask you something sunshine." Yoongi played with my hair as we talked. "I would like you to come to the hospital with me to meet my best friend Kim SeokJin." "I would love to hyung!" I quickly got up out of bed and rushed to find the nearest pair of jeans and a hoodie. "Slow down Hoseok, I don't have as much energy as you." Yoongi sluggishly got out of bed and began getting dressed to meet his long time friend. The car ride was about an hour and when we finally arrived at the hospital I started to feel butterfly's fill my stomach. Yoongi could see my noticeable anxiety so he intertwined his hand with mine. "Jin is a good guy, it'll be fine, no need to Worry Sunshine." Yoongi gave me a faint smile and we walked into the hospital holding hands. Yoongi  knocked on the door three times before entering hospital room 25, SeokJin's room. "Oh Yoongi! Did you bring a friend today?" Yoongi smiled and nodded "this is my boyfriend Jung Hoseok." I bowed politely and gave SeokJin a big smile. "It's nice to meet you SeokJin my name is Jung Hoseok." "Wait wait wait, don't tell me your the kid Yoongi met at that cafe all those years ago he won't shut up about?" Yoongi went over To Jins hospital bed and gave him a small shove. "Shut up Hyung he's not supposed to know that." Jin rolled his eyes and rubbed his arm where Yoongi shoved him. "Um, so Jin hyung, I don't know if this is to intrusive but why are you in this hospital?" Jin looked down and rubbed the back of his neck with his hand that had an IV attached to it. "Cancer, stomach cancer, I've been here for the past 3 years" my eyes widened in shock "oh I'm sorry Hyung, I didn't mean to be to nosey." Jin let out a windshield whipper laugh and looked at Yoongi then back at me." "Yoongi got himself a polite one! And it's fine Kid, There's a lot of cute nurses." As if on command Jin's hospital room door opened to reveal a man with dimples and silver dyed hair in scrubs. "Mr Kim it's time for your medicine!" Jins eyes sparkled while he looked at the nurse. "Namjoon, I'm no photographer but I can picture us together" the nurse rolled his eyes at Jins cheesy joke and smiled "I need to give you a new IV can your guests please leave." Yoongi nodded and answered Jin's question for him. "Yeah we'll go, thank you for taking care of my flirtatious friend Namjoon." Yoongi pat Namjoon on the back and grabbed my hand as we exited the hospital room. "So what do you think of Jin hyung?" "He seems like a nice guy! Funny too!" Yoongi smiled and ruffled my hair "I'm glad you like him" "and I'm glad I got to meet him." I can't believe I'm with Yoongi, the man I've been looking for, for so long is my boyfriend.