Eva

After showering and changing into a burgundy hoodie and jeans, I walked into the dining area, more special guards were present just about everywhere. But they relatively kept to themselves, Eva pulled me to her by the elbow with a big smile on her face.

"Someone is having a good morning."

I said pouring hot water into a mug, slowly sprinkling in hot chocolate.

"Of course, today you will be compelled to really think."

"Oh really?"

Sitting in a booth, I surveyed her big food plate unbothered I drank the hot chocolate finding myself staring back at the special guards. Specifically at the armor. I wonder how they would react if I snuck a weapon off one of them...

"Earth to Blake?"

Locking eyes with Eva, I missed whatever she was saying and smirked in response.

"Did you hear any of what I just said?"

"I spaced out."

She wasn't happy about that with a raised eyebrow.

"Actually, I want to hear more about you."

I said, rubbing my index finger around the rim of the mug.

"What happened to that revenge plot you had? Avenging your sister and whatnot-"

"I was going to ask the same thing about you, what about your parents?"

With a small pause shared between us, she jumped in first.

"You want to kill don't you?"

"Maybe."

With my response, she almost reached across the table to hit me, but I said.

"But it's not definite yet, just bloodlust right now."

"That's enough."

"Like I said, what about you?"

I said continuing to dig, something changed in her too.

"Clearly blood isn't on your hands yet so deep down you know you like this system."

"Deep down..."

Eva said standing up to tower over me.

"I've forgiven them for what they did, harboring rage will only make things worse."

Ooh, of course, scoffing I sipped my hot chocolate silently after that. Eva thought she had won but I was mostly analyzing what to do with her. She's the only variable I can't account for, especially once I release my bloodlust.

"You should try it."

Gripping a climbing wall, me and Eva were neck and neck and I had given her the silent treatment ever since our breakfast discussion. I care for her, like really care for her, so how would I make her okay with this?

"Silent treatment huh?"

Nodding at her comment, I was almost at the top till she suddenly jumped over and landed very close to me. As in our noses were barely touching, using my hesitation, she kicked my foot off the hold and I slipped down to the halfway mark.

"That was so petty-"

"But I got you talking."

"Ugh."

Using my darkness to climb me up the rest of the wall, I met her at the top as it receded back into me.

"Cheater-"

"You're the one who kicked me off genius."

I said she was getting me irritated like it was a good thing.

"Well that's you're fault for not listening to me."

"And why should I listen to you?"

Eva smiled then, crossing her arms.

"If it's any consolation Eva, I'm not killing anyone on this floor."

"That isn't any better."

"You don't control my actions."

"Then why are we even arguing?"

"Because you-"

Scoffing Eva was really pissing me off, so I raised my hands and started to take the steps down the wall. But Eva took my arm and pulled me to her, holding my waist with her hands no less, it was so quick I didn't expect her lips to crash into mine. After two seconds she started to pull away, but I took her chin and kissed her back in full. I held mine a little longer than hers, making us both a little breathless. Wow, she really is in my head.

"That's why..."

Eva said, rubbing my cheek with her thumb.

"You care what I think because you care about me, and so you're actions do depend on my reaction."

"No, they don't..."

I pouted, gaze lowering, crossing my arms this time.

"I could kill someone and you wouldn't know it."

"But I'll find out and what then?"

Eva was making a good point, and I hated it.

"Face it, you're obsessed with me."

As we locked eyes then, I licked my teeth developing a different thought. At the same time, Eva is obsessed with me too, maybe if I suck here into me all my bases will clear for my bloodlust. It's a dangerous road to cross since love is a double-edged sword, but lust can quickly up put blinders on anything. So here's the new plan, dominate Eva, kill for sport. In tandem with that thought my darkness agreed, I could feel it sneering. "Now that's what I call reveling" it said, as I chuckled.

"It getting through to you yet?"

"Okay, you got me, I am obsessed with you."

I admitted as we walked down the steps, but I gave a soft but swift smack of her ass, saying.

"But you can't get enough of me either."

Eva gasped as I made a run for it, she chased after me, I didn't even know where I was going as we ended up in a hot spring area. Ruffling my hair up, then smacking my own ass she said.

"Trust me, I'm not a puppet."

"We'll see."

I said pushing the door open, it was smaller than most areas but had more cultural patterns drawn in the tile. As the door slid closed, I pulled off my tennis shoes, letting my feet rest in the hot water. A relaxed groan slipped out of me, which made me immediately wonder where Eva went. She whistled behind me, and before I could bounce my eyes, there she was in her bra and underwear. Stepping slowly into the hot spring, I was really staring now.

"My eyes are up here."

"True, but I've seen those already."

Pulling off my shirt and jeans, I stepped all the way into the spring too, sitting on the opposite side of Eva. I knew she was coming over anyway, but I wanted to sit.

"You're red as a tomato."

"I'll blush with pride with how hot you look."

Eva stepped over to me, teasing me by sitting on my waist, pressing her chest onto mine.

"So Blake, what will it be?"

Rubbing my index up her soft wet skin, I was hardly listening to what she had to say once again, but she snapped my attention back to her.

"You can't have this until you promise not to kill anyone."

And there's the catch.