Pg 5

That didn't matter though, all that mattered right now was that I find my mom. The thing is, I didn't even know where the hospital was since I was new in town. "Ughh damn it!" I yelled. Its not like I could turn around and ask the reporters where the hospital was and continue to run away from them. For a second I was about to call my bestie Chaaya but then I remembered that she doesn't live here. Ugh I wish I had a freind like her! Wait, maybe I do...except they were a little more than a friend now.
____________________________________

                            🌩 🌩                         

            Calling Bb Pikachu💕😝   

           🔊                             ✉            

                              📞                             
                          Decline                       

___________________________________

Ring~Ring~ I waited until he finally answered. "Heeyy gurl wassup!" Denki says. "Wtf Denki?!" I said. "What?! Isn't that how girls talk to each other on the phone?"He says. "What?! No!" I said a little annoyed. I was not in the mood for his I think I'm sooo funny shit. "I-is something wrong?" He asked. "Actually, yes-" I said but stopped because I sarted to cry a little. "Y/n?! What happened?!" He asked concerned.

I start to explain everything to him, leaving him in disbelief. "Oh my goodness! Thats horrible!" He says. At this point I'm pouring with tears while running from the group of people behind me. "I just- I don't know what to do." I said as I take a deep breath. "Hey, it's going to be okay, okay?" He says. I wipe my tears and nod my head to him even though I'm talking on a call.

"So um, can you help me find the hospital?" I asked him. "Of course! Hold on, I'm on my way." He says. "Wait, you don't have to come over you know? You can just tell me the directions on the call-" I said but the next thing I know, Denki is sliding on the electric towers with electricity coming from his hands and feet. I roll my eyes at his smug look. I then hear someone laugh but it wasn't Denki, it was Kirishima.

I look behind Denki and see Kirishima jumping off of a roof of a house and landing with his rock hard fists on the ground while Bakugo was tagged along behind him, blasting through the air. "Omg- what are you guys doing here?!" I said as I desperately tried to wipe my tears so they couldn't see me crying but it was pretty obvious that I was. "Hey y/n! We were close by when you called so we got here pretty quick don't ya think?" Kirishima says.

"Hey there my buzzy beautiful sunshine nugget!" Denki said as he kisses my forehead. "D-denki!" I say as I push him away from embarrassment. "Ha don't worry y/n, we know about you and Denki." Kirishima says. "Oh ok." I said with a sigh. Bakugo was silent the entire time. "Hey Bakugo!" I reached out to shake his hand but he pushed my hand away. "Tssk. I'm only here because shity hair forced me too." Bakugo said. "Oh..." I say.

"Bakugo! Shake her hand, if your gonna be a hero theres a lot of people who are going to want to great you and plus its polite!" Kirishima yelled at him. "Ugh whatever." Bakugo said as he shook my hand. I smiled. It was weird, I felt like Bakugo always listened to Kirishima but maybe it was just me. (Yes I kinda ship them, sry if ya don't!) "We should get going, the reporters are getting close." Kirishima said.

"Damn, did you run that far from them?" Denki asked. I nodded my head. "Well it's no surprise I guess, you sure have a habbit of suprising people." He said with a wink. I rolled my eyes. I start to hear the reporters shouting which meant they were getting close. Denki grabbs my arm and nods to Kirishima and Bakugo.

"Wait, what are you- AAAAAAAHHHH!" I yell as I get pulled up in the air and shoot through the sky on Bakugos back. "WHY ARE WE RIDING BAKUGO??!" I yelled. "Pffft- that doesn't sound right." Denki says. I gasp as I say, "D-denki!" We fly in the sky as Bakugo uses his quirk to get us away. I look down and see the reporters pointing the cameras in the sky, which was where we were. "Guys where are we going?!" I ask them.

"Honestly, I don't know. We're just trying to get away from them." Kirishima says. "Oh." I said kind of hoping we would go somewhere cool. Hold on- I forgot, we need to go to mom! I thought. "Hey, Bakugo!" I say. "Tssk, what is it this time?" He said annoyed. "Can you take us to the Local Hospital? Please!" I say. He doesn't respond so I slouch back disappointed, but then I start to realize he was going in the direction of the hospital! I smile at him, though he didn't see it.

Eventually we reach the hospital. The people and the reporters were probably still following us, but if they were they had to be really far away from us since we reached the hospital a lot faster. Denki was busy talking to Kirishima so I pull on Denki's shirt to indicate that I wanted to go inside the hospital. We run inside and I push anyone and anything that was in my way. "Uhhh no." I heard someone say to me while shaking her index finger side to side.

"Ma'am, where do you think your going?" Said the lady at the front desk. Ugh I don't have time for this! "I'm going to see my mom." I say. "Well your going to have to check in if you want to go see her." She said. "But I have to go see her now!" I said raising my voice a litter louder from all the frustration. "I'm sorry ma'am but it's the rules." She replied with. "I literally can't! I have a thousand people following me and for all I know, my mom could be dead!" I yelled.

A long pause of silence followed until she sighs and says, "I feel bad for you, I really do, but It's the rules. It won't take lon-" I interupted her before she could finish her sentence. "I DON'T HAVE TIME! I HAVE TO GO NOW!!" I screamed. Kirishima and Denki look at each other a little worried while Bakugo, well, he's just being Bakugo. "Ma'am?! There is no need to raise your voice, I can hear you. You are just wasting more time arguing about it." She said to me as she turns around to grab a clipboard with paper on it, which I'm assuming is the signing sheets.

Nows my chance! I thought. I let go of Denkis arm and rush through the hall. "Here you go- ma'am?" She says but it's too late, I'm already gone. I look for her room but then I realized I didn't know which one was hers. Are you kidding me?! Ughh. It wasn't like I could go back and ask the lady at the desk where my mom was so I had to look. I peaked through the rooms, desperately trying to find it.
                      *time laps*

I had looked through about 50 rooms but none of them were my moms. Honestly, I was suprised the lady didn't chase me down and now that I'm thinking about it, I probably should've just signed the damn paper. I continue to look until I finally find her room. I open the door and there she was, my mom.