¹ HE'S A FUCKING DILF

AS YOU SLOWLY BLINKED IN SHOCK, staring at the crimson red sports car in the school parking lot, Mayumi embarrassingly laughed at your reaction. "This is your car? I thought it belonged to one of the teachers—holy shit," you said, your mind still processing it.

"My dad bought it for my sixteenth birthday," she replied, opening the driver's side door. "Let's go."

Mayumi found out that you take the train to school, so of course she offered to let you ride with her. During the car ride, you connected your phone to her car via bluetooth, playing one of your playlists. "Do you have any siblings?" you asked, bobbing your head to the music.

"No, I'm an only child. But it's just me and my dad," she said, quickly glancing at you.

"Where's your mom?" you curiously asked, then quickly realized it might be a sensitive topic for her. "Crap! I'm sorry, you don't have to answer that."

"Nah, it's fine," she chuckled. "My mom died several months after I was born, so I don't remember her much."

     "Oh, I'm sorry."
     "Don't be, I have my dad."

Mayumi softly smiled as the both of you reached the front of the gated community. "What the fuck, Oikawa-kun, you're rich," you gaped, gazing at the huge modern houses.

"Um, you could say that," she laughed. As she pulled into the garage, you felt giddy to feast your eyes of the inside—her house seemed the nicest out of the others you passed by.

"What does your dad do—wait, never mind. I'll ask him myself," you said, practically jumping in your seat.

"Hm, that's weird," Mayumi mumbled, turning off the car before she reached for her bag in the backseat.

     "What's weird?"
     "My dad's home, but earlier than yesterday."

The raven-haired girl went through the entrance in the garage, letting you in first. Removing your shoes, you placed it on the side by the door. "Dad, I'm home. And my friend's here," she announced, locking the door behind her.

"Be down there in a sec," you heard a masculine voice say, coming from the second floor.

"Um, you can sit on the couch," Mayumi said, gesturing towards the suede couch. "Are you thirsty?"

"Water is fine. Thank you," you smiled, sitting down as she placed her bag against the center table.

"Water. Got it," she chirped before walking into the kitchen. As you scanned the living room, you took in the interior design—simple yet comforting.

The sound of footsteps coming down the stairs caught your attention, and you turned your head to see a fine man. "Well, hello there," he smiled, confidently approaching you.

As you got a closer look at him, you examined his appearance—eyes the same hue as his hair. The man above definitely took his sweet time sculpting the divine celestial being that stood before you—because bitch, his features screamed godly.

"Hi. Um, I thought Oikawa-kun is an only child," you chuckled, standing up as you played with the hem of your skirt.

"Yes, she is. I'm her father," he grinned, quite confused. Chocolate brown eyes slowly trailed from your bare legs up to your face, eyeing how you roughly chewed on your bottom lip. As he examined you, a fever rose to your cheeks causing you to avert your gaze elsewhere. What the fuck! Her dad's a whole ass DILF.

"Dad, this is my friend," Mayumi interrupted, walking in with a glass of water in her hand.

"Ah, it's nice to meet a new friend of Umi-chan," Oikawa smiled, sticking his hand out to you. For a fraction of a second, you nervously hesitated to shake his hand, but nevertheless, you did so as you introduced yourself.