7 minutes in heaven

Relationship status: crush
————————————————————————
It was a pretty boring day. You, Gon, Leorio, and Karapika where all sitting in Killua's bedroom while he played video games. "Yes! Haha!" Gon shouted. "Gg bro" Killua said. "Gg" Gon replied. "I'm bored" you said. "Well what do you want to do?" Killua asked. "I don't know, 7 minutes in heaven?" You suggested. "What's that?" Gon asked. "It's when you spin a bottle and whoever it lands on you have to go i the closet with them for 7 minutes" you explained. "Oh ok" he replied. "Killua, do you have a half empty bottle?" You asked. "Yea probably" he said. He got up and walked out of the room. He came back with a water bottle that was half empty and handed it to you. "Perfect, thank you" you said. He nodded and sat back down on the floor. You all formed a circle and put the bottle in the middle. "Who wants to spin first?" You asked. "I guess I will" Gon said. Gon places his hand on the bottle and spun it. When it finished spinning, it landed on Killua. "K let's go" Killua said. They both stood up and walked out of the room and into the closet. After a minute or two, you could hear arguing and yelling. After the 7 minutes, they both came back in and sat back down in the circle. Killua crosses his arms and pouted. "What happened in there?" Kurapika asked. "I beat him in an arm wrestle" Gon said, "multiple times." You and Gon giggled and Killua stayed pouting. "Whatever who's next" Killua growled. "I'll go next" Kurapika said. He put his hand on the bottle and spun it. The bottle landed on Leorio. They both stood up and walked out of the room and into the closet. After the 7 minutes they came back and sat down in the circle. "That was boring" Leorio sighed. "My turn now" you said. You spin the bottle and it landed on Killua. You both blushed and hesitantly stood up. You walked into the closet and Killua followed behind. He shut the door leaving both of you in darkness. It was silent for a moment. "H-hey y-y/n?" Killua broke the silence. "Yea?" You replied. "I need to tell you something" he said. "What's up? You can tell me anything, you are my best fr-" you where cut off by Killua smashing his lips on yours. "I like you y/n. Like a lot" he said. You stood there in shock and blushing like crazy. "Uh- I.. I like you to Killua" you stuttered. "W-Wait really?" He sounded really happy. "Yea, for a while now" you said. Both of you where blushing really hard, but you couldn't see it because it was dark. "D-do you want to be my girlfriend?" Killua asked. You smiled brightly. "Yes!" You shouted. You hugged each other tightly. "Your time is up!" You both heard Gon yell. You let go of each other and Killua opened the door for you. You walked out of the closet and back into his room as he followed behind. You both sat back down in the circle. "Sooo how's it go?" Kurapika nudged your arm a little. You blushed slightly. "I-it was fine" you said, "anyway who's turn is it now?"