Sleepover

Relationship status: crush
————————————————————————
You where playing on your phone until you got a text from a group chat. The group chat included Gon, Killua, Kurapika, Leorio, and yourself.
Killua: hey guys
Kurapika: what's up
Gon: hello!
Y/n: hey guys, what's happening
Killua: sleepover at my apartment tonight
Gon: Awesome! I'll be there!
Kurapika: yea me too
Y/n: same here
Leorio: you guys are so annoying
Killua: whatever are you gonna come too?
Leorio: yea sure
Killua: nice! See you guys later then
Y/n: kk
Gon: see you guys later
You put your phone down and stared at the ceiling. 'Ok I should probably pack some things' you thought. You got out of bed and went to your closet. You grabbed a back pack and put in your phone charger, hairbrush, toothbrush, toothpaste, and other things like that. You went back to your closet and looked for some clothes. You grabbed a black tank top and some shorts. You put them in your bag and walked out into the living room. You put your bag next to the door and went back into your room. 'I should probably ask what time he wants everyone to come over' you said to yourself. You went on your phone and opened the group chat.
Y/n: hey Killua what time do you want us to come over?
Killua: whenever. It doesn't really matter
Y/n: 😑 that's not an answer
Killua: ok fine come in 30 minutes 🙄
Y/n: okay see you then
Killua: okie
You put your phone down and looked at your ceiling again. 'I need to get dressed' you got out of bed again and went back to your closet. You grab an over-sized t-shirt and some Jean shorts. You put them on, tucked in the front of your shirt, and walked to the front door. You had your phone in your pocket along with your earbuds. You threw your backpack over your shoulder and walked out of your apartment. You walked out onto the side walk and started listening to (your favorite song).
                 ~time skip to Killua's house~
You knocked on his front door. The door opened and there stood Killua. "Hey welcome" he said. He moved out of the way and you walked in. He shut the door behind you and you placed your bag on the kitchen table. You looked around. "Am i the first one here?" You asked. "Nah everyone's in my bedroom" he said. You both walked into his bedroom and everyone was sitting on the floor talking. "Oh hey guys" you waved at everyone. "Hey y/n!" Gon said happily, "we're playing truth or dare wanna join?" "Uhh sure" you said. You sat down across from Killua. "Who goes first?" You asked. "I will, y/n truth or dare?" Gon asked. "Oh umm, truth" you replied. "Who do you have a crush on?" He asked. You blushed slightly. "Uhhh" you stared blankly not knowing what to say. 'Whatdoido!? whatdoido!? whatdoido!?' You mentally screamed at yourself. "S-someone from school" you finally say. "Oooo who?" Gon teased. You looked over at Killua. He was looking down at the floor. "Well he's really cute and nice and I loved him since we first met" you explained, "but he's pretty popular so he most likely doesn't like me back." You hugged your legs. "I'll be right back, I'm going to the bathroom" Killua said standing up. He walked out of the room, not breaking eye contact with the floor. "Do you think he's ok? He looked sad" you said. "I'll go check on him" Kurapika stood up and walked out of the room. You could hear them talking but couldn't make out any of the words. After a minute of them talking, they came back. Killua sat back down but Kurapika stood on the doorway. "Y/n come here, I wanna ask you something" he said. You stood up and followed him out of the room. "What's up?" You asked. "Who do you really like?" He asked you. You blushed a little again and stared blankly at him. "Th-that guy from school" you stuttered. Kurapika stared at you still. "Ok fine I'll tell you but you have to promise not to tell him!" You said. "I promise" he agreed. "I like Killua" you admitted. "That's what I thought" he said. He walked back into the bedroom and you followed behind. You sat back down on the floor and so did Kurapika.
                    ~time skip to that night~
It was getting late and you where getting tired. Everyone was in the living room watching a movie. You and Killua where sitting on the couch while Gon, Leorio, and Kurapika sat on the floor in front of the couch. You where cuddled up against Killua and you laid your head on his shoulder. He blushed a little and smiled. "Hey Killua, shouldn't be be getting ready for bed? It's kind late" Gon said. "Yea I guess" Killua replied. You sat up. Killua got off the couch and walked into a closet. "Here" he said. He was carrying a mattress. "Push the couch back and I'll lay this down" he said. You got off the couch and Leorio and Kurapika stood up. You moved out of their way and they pushed the couch back. Killua laid the mattress down in front of the tv. "Are we all supposed to fit on this mattress?" Leorio asked. "No the couch turns into a bed. So two people on the couch, two people on the mattress, and Gon is small enough to fit in either" Killua said. "Me and Kurapika can share the couch bed" you said. "But I'm already laying downnn" he replied. You looked over at him. He was curled up under the blankets on the mattress. Leorio sat down on the mattress as well. "You and Killua can share the couch bed, I'll sleep down here" Gon said. He sat down on the foot of the mattress. You looked at Killua and blushed. "O-ok" you stuttered. Killua was blushing a little too. You both got into the couch bed and laid there. It was not comfortable and you couldn't really sleep.
                           ~after a while~
You looked at the time. It was 2 in the morning. Everyone else was asleep. You rolled around a little trying to get comfortable. You turned your back to Killua and laid there for a minute. You heard Killua groan. You felt his arm wrap around your waist and pulled you close to him. You blushed pretty hard. 'I-is he sleeping?' You asked yourself. Your back was still to him so you couldn't see if he was sleeping or not. 'If he is sleeping, I dont want to wake him by moving. What do I do!?' You laid there in his arms. The warmth of his body comforted you. His warm breath hitting your back. You closed your eyes and slept.