Time of Death {Alastor x Annoyed! Reader}

Y/N huffed as she threw the blankets back to expose her legs to the cold morning air. she always hated the mornings even when she was alive. but today was different today was her death day and she was so excited to celebrate it with Alastor at her side. stood up and stretched, stretching her arm into the air when she realized a certain deer boy was not in the bed.

"Al?" she called out softly when she heard no response she walked down into the lobby to find no one there 'weird' she thought to herself as she made her way behind the counter. it seemed like hours had passed, no one had shown up for a room and the entire staff was MIA.

a few minutes later, Charlie, Vaggie, Angel and Alastor walked through the door.

"where the hell were you guys?" Y/N said rolling her eyes "I was here all day by myself and no one told me where you were going" she quickly darted her eyes to Alastor "and you" she seethed "I woke up this morning so excited to see you and just weren't there?" she waved her arm exasperatedly.

"darling pl-" Alastor was cut off.

"uh uh," she shook her head.

"I'm leaving early," she said grabbing her jacket and leaving the hotel.

"what was that little performance for?" Angel sighed leaning on the desk. but Alastor was already out the door after her.

"dear please wait" he yelled his shadow popping up right in front of her, she yelped, startled by it and turned to face him.

"What?" she groaned.

"Just tell me who made you upset and ill kill them," he said

"it's you!" she said "it's you who made me upset"

he shook his head "now now dear I'm sure I've done nothing wrong"

"ugh if you don't know forget it" Y/N didn't really know why she was acting like this it's just a death day it happens every year, but it did hurt that the one person she trusted and loved more than anything could forget a day that's so important to her.

"Al please just leave me alone for a bit I need to go cool down" she sighed as she studded her hand in her pockets and walked away.

Alastor stood there not confused but slightly worried. he knew why she was so upset she thought he'd forgotten her death day, but he couldn't tell her he knew just yet or he knew he would end up ruining the surprise.

Y/N walked down the streets of pentagram city and let out a pain-filled sigh "I'm not asking for that much just a little 'happy death day Y/N" she muttered to herself as she stalked down the street, after about an hour of walking she had somehow ended up back at the hotel. when she entered no one was there once again, she groaned and shrugged off her coat, hanging it on the back of a chair.

she slumped down on the couch and sighed looking up at the ceiling "What's with everyone today?" she mumbled. her stomach growled as she stood up, she walked into the kitchen and turned on the lights.

"surprise!" everyone shouted.

Y/N squeaked startled by the sudden noise.

"holy shit you guys scared me" she laughed with her hand on her chest "aww this is what you guys were doing today?" she looked around.

"I'm sorry I got so upset. thank you guys this is amazing" she smiled.

"it was all Alastors idea" charlie beamed "you should thank him he decorated and made the cake too"

Y/N looked over at Alastor who was leaning on the counter "you did all this?" she asked walking up to him.

he nodded " I was worried if I told you I hadn't forgotten your death day that id let the surprise slip so I thought it was better if you were mad at me for a little bit rather than ruining the whole party" he grinned.

Y/N reached up and kissed his cheek "thank you Al" she said "I'm sorry I got so angry this is really..." she looked around "amazing" she finished turning back to him.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you too my little dear."

A/N- hey guys sorry this is really short but I wanted to get something out so there's that