Announcement!

Hi everyone,
How are you all doing? I hope you all are doing good and being safe always.

I am very sorry for just updating now, I have been to busy in school that I have not focused on the book much.

I have a sad SAD news that I have to tell you all... I don't know if its sad to you all, but its sad to me.

Moving On...

What I have to tell you is that, this book will be finish immediatly, in other words I would send another chapter which consist of all the things that the book consist of.

Also inside the chapter, it is just a summary or a long summary of what the book is consist of. In other words the characters are not talking and there are no point of views.

Which is sad because instead of making more chapters for you all to read, I have to tell every datail and how the story goes, I have to do it in one chapter, starting from where we left off till the end, so it means that I will start from where Zalgo met the baby reader up to the end of the story which will be in the chapter.

I hope it is okay with you all that this is happening, I didnt want to do this but I have no choice because due to the fact that I have lost all my focus or concentration in the book and lost all the ideas for writing it in each chapter and it is also my fault for not concentrating much, I have been stress this whole months, which bring to me telling the story in one chapter which would be the ending chapter.

I am sorry again, but pls do understand that I need my full focus in school, even though I want to continue the book, I have no choice but to do it in one go.

Thank you for understanding, and also I might post the chapter maybe on this weekend. Thank you and I'm sorry again

~Devil Lydia