Every Part of the Story (Ending)

Hi so I will just make this short and simple hehe.
~~

Author POV

So before Zalgo left, he gave a warning saying that if Slendy doesn't give the child( or the reader) to him, they would die, but of course Slendy doesn't want anything to happen to them and the child so he ask nightmare a favor to put a spell on the child so that Zalgo can't smell their scent or know their current location.

After Nightmare finishing the spell, Slendy left at midnight to leave the child at (insert your state is) orphanage. Years past, of course you got adopted by a loving family, or so you thought.

Once you have reach the age of 10 the family that took you in started to show their dark secrets, in other words they were abusive to only you, which lead you to being depressed and you would always get bullied because of you sister who spreads false rumors about you in school. (Btw you and the sister are the same age)

Besides the fact that you are depressed and that everyone is against you, Slendy would always come to visit of course without Zalgo knowing, Nightmare on the other hand would always stay by your side 24/7, as he is a ghost and that you are the only one who can see him, he doesnt have to worry.

Years has gone by very quickly now you are at the age of 18 (if your not 18 yet, then now you are), you are now able to travel or go places alone, with out a care in the world, and the first place you thought of wanting to go and live there permantly is of course the Slendy Mansion. But you have a problem your abusive parents would not allow you to go anywhere without their permission so you had a plan.

The plan was simple gather up some money by working part time and get enough cash, ready a bag for clothers and things you need before leaving, and lastly you adoption papers as they dont have your birth cirtificate so bringing your adoption papers with you means that you are not under their care anymore. The only problem is how you would escape without alerting them, well life just became more easier because all of them excluding you are going on a 2 week vication, and now it was easier to leave.

Upon arriving to your location, which is of course the Slender Forest, and without alerting the pastas and the proxies you need to be escorted by one of the slender brothers and who came, is a happy, cheereful and excited Splendy.

(Okay in the middle part of the story I will not put it here but just imagine it, it contains of Zalgo finding out your back and brought you to the underworld with out anyone noticing that your gone, including the people that you like, and of course making you immortal but not a demon, then there's fighting then rescuing and yeah hehe on to the end)

So after the rescuing you were brought outside to be confess by (insert your favorite pasta or proxy), (yeah I have read a lot of complaints that their favorite pasta or proxy is not included in the love war hehe so Ima just to that, your welcome) and you said like them back and happily ever after. The End.

~~
Yeah sorry for always not being active and always being late I have finally found the time to do this and, I hope you like it even though I am already ending it here hehe, but still I hope you like it . BYE!