𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕵𝖊𝖔𝖓 𝕴𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘

Author's pov-

"WHAT!!" Y/n and taehyung exclaimed.

"yesss! I am so excited. What about you Mrs Jeon?" Taehyung's mother asked.

"I am really happy. But I am upset about the fact that my daughter will leave me." Y/n's mother fake cried.

"Come on mom. The wedding isn't even decided yet. And you have already started planning?" Y/n commented.

"Yeah. We don't even know each other." Taehyung added.

"Relax you guys. Go and talk to each other. You won't be comfortable talking in front of us. Go get to know each other." Mr. Kim said.

"But-" taehyung tried to say something but he was cut off by his father. 

"No buts. You have to spend your whole life together. You gotta get to know each other." Mr. Kim explained.

"Let's go tae." Y/n said after a while.

"Tae?!?!" Taehyung was taken aback by the nickname.

Y/n dragged taehyung outside and they just faced each other without saying anything. After a while Taehyung broke the silence.

"Sooo, I am not interested in you. And I don't want to get married. We need to cancel this wedding." He said coldly.

"And why is that so? Do you have a girlfriend?" Y/n asked.

"What? Nooo!! I am just not interested in marrying anyone." He said again with the same cold tone.

"You act so cold."

"I know that."

"You are cold and I am hot. Wow, that's a great combination. What do you think?" Y/n said sarcastically.

"Shut up. Ugh. You are so annoying." Taehyung said, frustrated.

═══════════════════

Time skip~

Y/n's pov-

After arguing for nearly an hour with my parents. They did not change their mind. And the wedding was decided.

Not gonna lie. I was really happy. But there was a hint of sadness too.

The first time I saw Taehyung. I fell in love with him. But I knew that he did not love me back. So I stayed silent. But now I had the chance.

'I will make him fall for me.'

════════════════════

11:10 am

At Kim Industries-

Author's pov-

"Excuse me, can I meet taehyu- uh, I mean The CEO." The man asked the receptionist.

"Umm, may I know your name?"

"Jeon Jungkook, CEO of Jeon Industries." He said.

"I'm so sorry sir. Mr. Kim is in his cabin right now. Soobin ssi will guide you."

Jungkook went inside Taehyung's cabin and greeted him.

════════════════════

"Hey hyung, how are you? We met after so long."

"So, how is work?" Taehyung asked.

"It's going great. What about you?"

"Yeah, it's going well for me as well."

"Ohh , I forgot to tell you this. My sister is getting married next week. You are invited." Jungkook said. 

"What?" Taehyung was confused

'Didn't Jungkook know whom his sister was gonna marry?' He thought.

"I don't even know who that guy is. My family went on a dinner with him yesterday. And the wedding was decided." Jungkook said.

Taehyung's pov-

'Oh, so I was right. Y/n is Jungkook's sister. He doesn't even know that she is gonna marry me. Let's play along.' I thought.

"Oh. Did you meet him?" I asked.

"I didn't. But I will meet him soon. He needs to know who her fiancé's brother is. Mr. Jeon Jungkook, CEO of Jeon Industries. He would be shocked when he comes to know." Jungkook laughed.

"Yeah. Of course. You are right." I said angrily.

"What happened? Lol. You know what. Dad sent me his picture. He told me to have a look at it. But I didn't even see it. Cause I know he would be a jerk. I will decide who will marry my sister." Jungkook said sarcastically, still laughing.

He was getting on my nerves.

"I think you should have a look at it though." I said, giving him my famous cold look.

"Yeah you right. Lemme just see who this idiot is." He said taking out his phone to have a look at the picture.

Jungkook's pov-

I unlocked my phone and opened the image my dad sent. As soon as I opened it my smile faded and I started sweating. I regretted everything I said earlier.

"T-taehyung hy-ung..."

═════════════════════

To be continued~

Please ignore my mistakes
English is not my first language.