012

***

***

it seemed as if the republic of korea was thriving of off the news of another royal wedding.

everywhere were posters and decorations being prepped before hand, different coloured garlands, flowers that seemed to bloom brighter than before and the weather seemed to be glowing.

it as if the entire city came alive after hearing their beloved prince's wedding. news outlets having segments specifically for any little rumour or a snipet from the royals, documenting other royal families around the world and publishing their excitement and reaction to taehyung's wedding.

and today everyone gushed and gathered around the palace premises, bells ringing in a tune, the wind blowing and the threat of rain loomed around, their hands holding either flowers or the county's flag, waving them in the air as smiles adorned their faces.

guests from around the world entering in black shiny vintage rolls royce's and bentley's waving their hands at the crowd who cheered as they stepped out in their stunning outfits.

the orchestra and the choir beaming from inside the abbey, hearts thumping in excitement as media reporters flashed their cameras to grab any shot of the family and the families guests.

people all around the country and even the world, turning on their tv screens to watch everything unfold. people ranging from all ages sitting in front of the screen together to watch the historic moment.

because today was the historical royal wedding.

and you weren't the bride.

***

"and you want us here for what?" jimin questioned, crossing his legs over one another while eyeing the two people behind me.

"look, we need your guy's help and it's the only way we can stop the damn wedding."

"and why would we do that?" hoseok questioned, placing his chin on the palm of his hand.

"hold up, did you just say stop the wedding?" a voice from behind namjoon spoke and i knew it was jungkook's because he was the first one to hide behind namjoon when we came for no apparent reason.

i took a deep breathe in, "yeah, stop the wedding so both taehyung and bona could be free."

i continued, "bona will go along her way with jongin happily if we stop this and taehyung can go along. . whoever he decides to settle with." i say and watch everyone in the room set there eyes on me.

"and what about you?" jin asks and i eye him in confusion.

"what, what about me?" i asked but only to be met with a snake of his head.

"you do know that this is a huge risk, think about the shit we could get in!" namjoon boasts, "our parents would be ashamed and we'll get strict punishments."