|| 21.

Paul?

Thankful for the distraction I hurry to open the door, rushing to the nearest empty stall. I sigh in contentment as I empty my bowels, blinking morosely to help clear my vision.

Paul? Is he really here? Giggles escape me, I shake my head. This is why I shouldn't take alcohol. Now I am imagining things or rather, people. Why will he be here?

I take my time to leave the restroom, not in a hurry to meet the pervert waiting outside. Paul is the first person I see once I step out but I refuse to believe, Chi never said anything about him coming here. I giggle. Did he see me dancing with Teddy? I hope he did because he has to know I am a single lady with men willing and ready to shower me with the attention he's denying me.

"Paul?" The name leaves my mouth easily, I blink. "Paul?" He is standing opposite the door, arms folded across his chest. I spare a look around, he's the only one here and I stagger towards him. "You came. You came."

"Yes baby," he murmurs and my face lights up in a smile. His hands come out to steady a slightly wobbling me, I giggle and bop his nose. He's a cutie. "Let's get you home."

My head moves left and right, I squeeze him in a hug. "I missed you," I say with a pout while caressing his face. His beards are soft to touch, I pull a strand out and giggle when his lips pucker. "Did you miss me too?"

He doesn't get a chance to reply because I pull his head down and crash my lips on his. My hands roam his chest, moving down to his buckle but he grabs my hand before I can go further and ends the kiss. I frown.

"I want you," I whine. "I want Paul."

My fingers return to his buckle, his palm comes on top mine to stay my movements. I pout and swipe at his hand, only for him to bring it right back. I don't know what I intend to achieve in my disoriented state but I like the feel of his hand on mine from trying to stop me. He groans, the sound is like music to me, I giggle and reach for his buckle again. My head falls back, a corner of his lips twitch and I pinch his cheeks.

"You are so handsome." I peck him. "I want."

"Alright. We need to get you home," he says. I sniff him and sigh in contentment when he pulls me closer, watching with faint amusement as he struggles to bring out his phone and also type with his left hand.

Snatching the phone from him, I make to run but his arm around my waist keeps me captive. I hit him on his chest and pout when he doesn't flinch. He's so strong and macho and handsome. A series of curse words leave his lips, I weave my fingers through his beards and make kissy sounds at him as he taps rapidly across his screen.

"An uber should be here soon," Paul mutters in a strangled voice. His hand circles my waist. "What have you been drinking?"

"Nothing," I say and shrug. "I don't know the name but it burns." Paul eyes narrow, his eyes scan my body for any sign of injury and I erupt into a fit of giggles. "It stopped." He nods while ridding me of the strands of hair stuck to my sweaty forehead, I pinch his cheek again. "You're such a gentleman."

He scoffs, I stick my tongue out. His phone pings. "You think?" I nod; his phone pings again. "Alright. Your Uber is almost here."

My head clears a bit at his words, I struggle in his grasp and he finally lets go. "I don't want an uber, I want you." My hand goes to caress the slightly noticeable bulge in his sweatpants. "And you want me too. Paul, I'm tired of the games, the hide and seek."

The look that crosses his eyes is one I can't read, I am not sure I want to know what it is. His hands circle my wrists, he brings one of my hands to his lips and begins to litter kisses all over my knuckles. I giggle, maybe I will drink more to bring out his sweet side.