Chapter One - Beginning of the End

The sky was storming, lightning pulsing throughout the night, clouds filled with thunderous crackling. Off in the distance a man stood, the source of it all as he stood still. I look down at my hands, covered in blood that wasn't mine. I look around to see a set of boys at the brink of death, just pass them was two small children. They are why I'm here, this is why I killed those two, they got in my way.

I awaken in a cold sweat, clenching my blankets. It was just a nightmare, I slowly crawled out of bed to get dressed. I was safe, in my room, in the League of Villians hide out. A long abandon bar that Kurogiri, Shigaraki, and I refurbished for ourselves as a little den. Making my way out, I walk into the main room and sit in one of the stools.

Guess I'm the only one up

"L/N my girl"

Guess I'm wrong

"Yes sir?" I turn to the monitor in the corner of the room.

"L/n, why are you up so early?" there was a slight hum to his voice.

"No reason, I'm sorry"

It was silent or a few minutes

"It's fine, make sure to keep your training so you'll be ready for the entrance exam, it may be in ten months but your quirk is still weak"

"Yes sir, I'll begin monetarily"

Getting back up, I head back up to my room to grab my things. My coin purse to get myself some breakfast. My mask, for obvious reason. Along with my phone to stay in contact with the others.

I start my days by getting a light breakfast before heading to Takoba Municipal Beach. It was a dump, but that's what made it so nice. No one would come here, I have as much time as I'd like to relax and a good place to train with no worries about being seen. Not to mention a good place to enjoy my breakfast.

Going through with my training, I wrap it up later in the after noon. Choosing to go on a walk around town to be a nice idea. Visiting the sights till I came across a boy getting ambushed by a villian. It was right in the open where this spikey hair boy was engulfed in this sludge. It didn't take long till some pro heros showed up and got to work. I watch for a good amount of time till I got a text.

Just as I sent the photo, a boy had began running out from the crowd

Just as I sent the photo, a boy had began running out from the crowd. It was shocking, he was around the same age as me, yet here he is running head first into this fight. This was intresting, I decided to message Kurogiri saying I'll need a few minutes as I watched what the boy did. All Might came to the rescue in the end and the kid got scolded by the pro heros.

I waited and followed him quietly for a bit. He was a intresting boy, he seems to be quirk less, the other boy he saved from earlier confronted him. It was some long winded yelling before he stormed off. The boy I learned to be Deku soon turned to witness All Might standing there. He was crying as the hero revealed a secret of his...