Chapter Two - Bonds We Build

The class was gathering outside and loading into buses. Iida was barking order to us on how we should sit. I yawned softly as I took my seat and the class began talking to one another. I was seated next to Midoriya  as he was being asked question from Tsuyu I believe. I mostly tuned things out thinking more about the USJ itself. I needed to stay calm and be prepared about the attack, but also act shocked.

     Once we arrived all of us went in as a group and began getting a lecture from the pro hero running the USJ. One issue, All Might not here, that wasn't part of the plan. There was no way I could warn my Kurogiri or Shigaraki without raising suspicion. I looked around my classmates till he happened, watching the event take place, I heard a whisper into my ear.

"Hey, use your quirk," Midoriya whispered.

I swore under my breath before saying 'screw it'. Going back as far as I could.

"We're under attack!" Was all I could manage before stumbling and falling over.

     My mind was racing, if I didnt do this, the three would be suspicious. I didn't mean to go full blown and pretty much end up half way through the lecture. There wasnt much I could see once I blurted out my warning. I hope I didnt ruin the plans, and I hope this was all worth it.

     I had awoken, having been carried by Uraraka's quirk along with Aizawa. Looking around, the light was glaring and obstructing my vision. I felt a soft liquid coat to the collar of my shirt. Getting the strength in my arms, I lightly touch before looking at my hand to see it was a flaky brown with fresh red. Feeling my nose showed the source.

     Fighting against Uraraka quirk to rotate myself, she helped me to the ground. I was in a coughing fit from the lack of places the nose bleed could flow too. I look around to see some of my team mates. Raising my hands from the floor to get a look at them, I was paler then usual and was shaking.

"Are you alright F/n!?" Uraraka half shouted.

I opened my mouth to speak but was nothing came out, I shook my head. My quirk... it didn't work.

     I heard the faintness of Uraraka's voice but couldnt make the words out. Turning around to face what we were escaping, my eyes began to focus. Off in the distance was Midoriya, Sludge boy, Todoroki, along with all might holding off a Nomu. Shigaraki was in one of his fits and Kurogiri was somewhat captured. They were loosing because of me.

      One thing led to another till pro heros showed up. One shot Shigaraki several times and had to flee with Kurogiri. When Recovery Girl arrived she went around and did her best to help everyone along with getting us put into some rooms. In the end we were brought back the school before discharged once seeing we were fine. Making my way out to leave till I heard a familiar voice shouting out to me.

"L/n, are you alright?" Midoriya asked.

I was unable to use my quirk as I somehwat groggily replied.

"Yeah..."

"What happened?" Midoriya closed the distance between us, "why did you do that to yourself?"

Midoriya and I were somewhat on par for height for him being so short compared to the other guys in class. It was somewhat weird, surely he....

"Hello?" Midoriya tilted his head.

"Huh?" My eyes widen slightly.

"You were silent, did you hear me?"

I slowly nodded

"Sorry, I'm just used to being able to think freely...."

"What do you mean?"