you only live once

FAWN HARPER was many things in life, but more importantly she was a mess

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

FAWN HARPER was many things in life, but more importantly she was a mess. Her dad died when she was only twelve years old, and then her mom decided that she was just another reminder of her loss, shipped her off to a small town in Connecticut to her grandma, Dawn Harper (who she was kinda named after).

After a year of making everyone life's hell, her grandma sent her to a therapist, where it was like they were playing how many issues they could find and she had just won the lottery. Then shortly after that she tried to pick up her life back together at just fourteen, which she managed or at least that what it looked like.

She had built a facade where outside she was the town's sweet waitress, who helped on town events, managed to fix messes that Kirk made, studied a lot and was on top of the class. Of course, behind close doors she cried in the bathroom at 3:00 am and on the storage room at Luke's.

And sometimes on the shower and maybe once on the school's bathroom, she doesn't have the best mental state.

She was doing a great job at keeping up with the mask, no one had looked through it, not even Lorelai or Luke who hovered around her more than anyone else.

That is, until Jess Mariano comes into town, and weirdly enough he manages to see everything, everyone else has been missing.

Fawn never really had time for boys or relationships, always to afraid of letting everyone come to close, but she takes one look at those brown eyes and it seems like her walls are falling faster than the Berlin wall.

f.h