01. get naked and personal to welcome a new citizen

𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑲 &  𝑵𝑶𝑹𝑨/𝑺𝑰𝑫 & 𝑵𝑨𝑵𝑪𝒀

𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑲 & 𝑵𝑶𝑹𝑨/𝑺𝑰𝑫 & 𝑵𝑨𝑵𝑪𝒀

-

Fawn has a routine, it makes her feel like she actually has her life together. Maybe it's because her mother had drilled it into her head since she was five, telling her that she couldn't just live her life as whatever happens, happens.

For Fawn this meant wake up at 7:00 am and help make your breakfast. Then it's shower and find shirt that you haven't used a million times already, then fix your hair and face and then walk to Vivian's house. A routine that she has been following ever since she was six (with the exception of the last part), thank you mom.

Then the day would start with having Vivian's mother glare at her, because as she always put it, "she had corrupted god's gift to her", after Vivian would come out dressed like an Avril Lavinge video, therefore proving her point. Then it's was waiting another twenty minutes for Damon to arrive with his super loud car, a 1969 chevy camaro, (they really couldn't be bothered to walk to the first day of school), which would cause another glare from Mrs. Houle, but at this point they were used to it.

And right now she was currently on the last step of the routine, they were inside his car blasting, I Don't Want To Live Today by Ape Hangers, while Damon talked about his never ending crush on Rory Gilmore.

"I just think this year is the year I'll get her, you know?" Damon spoke excitedly, apparently after she had returned from her trip to Harvard, she had made small conversation with her and that was enough for him to think he would get the chance to became someone for her.

"Yeah, you said that too when we were fourteen and had a crush on Fawn," Vivian spoke up from the backseat without bothering to look up, she had her math homework that she hadn't finished last night on her lap and was chewing on the end of her pencil.

"Aww, you had a crush on me?" Fawn asked, putting her hand over her heart and turning to look at Damon with a teasing grin.

"You already know that, you dipshit! They were dark times, okay?" Damon said annoyed, since Fawn had found out he used to have a crush on her, the girls hadn't let it go, reminding him every second about how he once said he was going to marry her.

"And besides Rory has a boyfriend, D" Fawn reminded him, "You know, brown hair, plays hockey, freakishly tall and kind of a dick, rings any bells?"

"I know she has a boyfriend, Harper" he shot her a pointed look, before shrugging his shoulders, "All I need to do is show her that I can treat her way better than him."

"By doing what exactly?" Fawn asked, crossing her arms and leaning back on the passenger sit.

"Showing him up, you know, threatening him with just my presence."