《C O F F E E A D D I C T I O N》

Akira walked leisurely on the streets of Tokyo, on his way to get some coffee and bakery goods.

He was in a good mood today, he hadn't tripped, he had enough money for snacks, and he looked good for a change.

He got up today, and decided to look stylish and bless some peasants with his devilish, young good looks. He was wearing black cargo pants with a black belt hanging of his waist, along with black Dr. Martens, and one of his best shirts. He also decided to wear jewelry. Like a lot. Rings on his fingers and steel bracelets on his wrists, and black studs.

He was walking like he owned the world, and maybe he did, he wouldn't know. He was feeling down after being dropped by his sugar daddy out of nowhere and stayed in his apartment, ignoring school.
His source of income gone. He felt saddened, really, he was heartbroken.

Stupid old money bag. Wrinkly bitch.

But today, he felt like going outside and eating sweets and he was dying for some good coffee.

And here he was in front of his favorite coffee shop, looking like a model ready to stuff his face with baked goods. As he walked in the store eyes already skimming the menu above his head, he saw something  crawling around the counter.

He gave an annoyed sigh. These nasty curses always seemed to ruining  his day.  He decided to not let this thing get in the way of his good day. He went up to the counter and ordered a coffee and some of his favourite sweets.

As the worker turned around he drew an imaginary line at the weird creature. The line shined as it slithered in the air and wrapped around the creature, slicing it  into  pieces.

"Not today, bitch." He murmured to himself.

Akira stared at the counter absent mindedly, where the body of the curse was slowly disappearing. These thing were everywhere, no matter where he went, big or small, they were always nuisance. As far as he could tell, only he could see them.

He was snapped out of his tougths, when the worker put his coffee and bag of treats on the (now clean) counter, and  told him the total amount.

He payed and left the coffee shop. In a dimmer, but still bright, mood.He skipped outward onto the loud bustling city, unaware of the pair of sharp eyes following him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akira wandered for hours on the streets, trying to memorize where he wanted to go the next time he was walking round aimlessly. Whenever he got hungry he'd simply go to the nearby restaurants and order something light and to-go.

After a while he started to wonder back home, as it was getting dark and he wasn't a fan of the dark. He believed that  some of the curses are stronger at night, for some reason.

His thoughts were for naught as a bigger disfigured creature came crawling  towards him.

"I'm scared" The curse moaned in fear. "Mommy, it's too dark, mommy said the dark was bad, where is my mommy."

Akira gave a sigh. He tilted his head, attempting to get a better look at the curse. Its body was too big for its small limbs, it looked grayish and smelled like rotten eggs. On top of the grayish lump of its body was a too small head resembling a little girls, were purple slime-like liquid fell from its eyes.

I should get rid of it. He thought firmly.
It was probably leeching of some little girls fear of the darkness anyway.

He glanced around him. Not a soul in sight. He looked up, for cameras, just in case. Clear.

He huffed, and murmured under his breath. He approached the creatures he felt the similar feeling of something rising from his skin. Swiftly, he raised his hand, flicking his wrist gracefully and  snapping his fingers downward. The creature seemed to implode inwards. It screeched like it had just been grazed with fire, and jumped at him in what seemed to be anger.

He easily stepped to the side and watched it fall to the ground with a flop. The creature was up again and charging straight at him. He simply clapped his hands in its direction, and watched in disgust as it was squished by some sort of invisible force, almost like squashing a grape with your fingers.

"Ass Whooping: Thot slayer"

He snickered  as the feeling of something wispy surrounded him again.

Magic, maybe. Who knew. Not like he knew what it was anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the streets slowly became more familiar, he started to him a song that had been stuck in his head recently.

"My anaconda don't want none, unless you got buns, hun."  He dramatically threw his head back and practically screamed a "Hey!"

He gave a cackle and curled in on himself in laughter. He continued to skip down the street in a light mood.

Slowly, an awful sensation crawled up his back. The sensation of being watched. He felt goosebumps travel around his body as he glanced around cautiously.

He huffed out a breath, deciding he was just being paranoid. Speeding through the neighbourhood, he zoomed into his home and locked his door.

"Well that was kinda weird"

And he hopped in the shower and took his time doing his skin routine and brushing his teeth. You know, his nightly routine.

He dressed in sweatpants and a big hoodie. Both navy blue.

He gave a sigh and belly flopped into his mattress. Today had been quite troublesome.

At least he didn't get seen.