0.3

thursday, december 18th 2014

no texts, no hellos, not a single attempt to try to communicate with me. i deleted all of our texts today, they're the ones i had been re-reading for the past 2 weeks. i keep telling myself that it's never going to happen, but there's still a small percentage of my subconscious trying to convince me otherwise. i'm tired of thinking about you when you couldn't give a damn about me.

first semester is ending soon, and that means that right after winter break, we won't be in drama together anymore. it makes me anxious; the thought of not being able to see you like usual, on a schedule. you probably don't care, or don't even realize, but these were the days i used to look forward to and now it's all been taken. no more trying to listen to your muffled voice, or glancing at you in between taking notes, nothing. all i will have after this week is brushing shoulders with you on my way to fourth period. i hate this. and what i hate more it that you don't care.

i still see you at your locker everyday when we're leaving, but you still don't ever look up. i can't tell if you're avoiding me or if you don't even notice me, and the worst part is that i don't know which one would be worse.