Chapter 18 : Missing

I was so afraid to publish the last chapter, it was my first time writing forced content like that and I was worried that it'd get reported. Still am :((

-----------

The next morning, Yoongi couldn't think about anything else. After the damned party got over, and not being able to find Jimin, they were practically forced to leave the Kang mansion. He only returned early in the morning, and he didn't even get an ounce of sleep even after that. 

Yoongi just couldn't even... keep his mind to something else, with Jimin out there missing, not knowing where he was---he freaked out. And that was the first time he experienced a feeling that he hadn't felt at all, fear. He was scared for the first time. 

He was looking like a sleep deprived zombie, when he was walking down the corridor and before he could get further downstairs---

"Where the hell is Min?!"

Taehyung's loud voice erupted in the silent environment, as he was raging in anger with his body literally shaking. 

"Tae, calm down---"

"Calm down? How the fuck can I calm down? You're asking me to calm down?!" He shouted at Hoseok, not minding the fact that he was older than him.

"Tae---"

"There he is," he mumbled under his breath, when he spotted Yoongi standing on top of the stairs. 

Taehyung didn't hesitate to reach him taking big steps and before anyone could comprehend anything, he threw a harsh punch on the leader's face. 

"Kim Taehyung!" His brother snarled in anger, but Namjoon beside him---didn't want him to stop. Namjoon was angry, on themselves, of course but mainly on Yoongi, since Jimin had stayed with him.

"Jin... baby, please," he whispered under his breath, so that no one could hear him, as he held the elder's hands to calm him down, which caused Jin to take deep breaths. 

Jungkook's eyes widened at what just happened, and Hoseok just sighed---he knew something like would happen. 

"Taehyung, please calm down for a second, let's talk," Namjoon said a bit softly, trying to implement that nothing was gonna change if they fight within each other---especially now. 

But Taehyung paid no attention. 

He held Yoongi by collar again, his eyes burning against the other, before hitting his jaw once again, causing him to stumble back. 

"You deserved that, Yoongi," he said harshly, before slamming the other against the nearby wall, holding him by his neck. 

"What if he was Kang?" He asked, before punching again, his jaw tilted sideways. "What if he was killed or worse... tortured?" He asked, hitting him with every question. Yoongi felt his mouth bleeding, as drops of blood dripped out of his corner lip. 

"Will you take the fucking responsibility?!" He shouted once again, before hitting him once again. 

Yoongi didn't even fight back---because he knew he deserved it. If only he had kept a proper eye on him, if only.

"Kim Taehyung, that's enough," Jin said sternly, as he strode towards them before separating Yoongi from his younger brother's grip. 

"Hyung, he just... he's the main reason why Jimin isn't here!" 

"Shut up, Taehyung!" Jin shouted back. "I know you're worried---"

"Worried?! It's more than that!"