━ little miss perfect

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

──── ❝ summary ❞ ────

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

          TAMARA OLIVER, or Tommy as she preferred to be called, was everything a parent was supposed to want from a daughter. She was president of student council, got good grades all the time, was an active member of the Angel Grove community, and had one of the hottest boyfriends ever, Jason Scott. Life, from what it seemed, was practically perfect in every way.

          But, as most people learn throughout their lives, what seems and what is are two completely different things.

          Tommy didn't feel like life for her was ever perfect. Everyone always looking to you for answers, everyone always just... looking at you. She was always in the spotlight, which for some may feel like a gift, but for Tommy, it was a burden that she wished she could rid herself of. When people were always trying to look to you for guidance, for entertainment, for everything, it made it difficult to hide the things they'd shame you for.

          For example, Tommy didn't exactly... well, like Jason, at least not in the way she pretended to. She didn't feel anything for him. She didn't exactly feel anything for any man she'd ever been in a relationship with. Make a note to emphasize the fact that she didn't feel anything for any man she was with. Perhaps you can connect the dots here...

          It wasn't much of an issue for Tommy where Jason was concerned anymore. The idiot broke into the football rival's school, stole their good luck cow, and was now not only facing mandatory house arrest, but also the loss of several football scholarships. None of these things were a particularly good look for Tommy in the midst of scouting season. So, like anyone with half a braincell and a hope for a good future would do, she dumped him.

          She had hoped that that would be the last of seeing Jason Scott, but fate never works in the way one hopes it does. What was supposed to be a simple walk through the woods to collect rock samples for a science project turned into a night of death and destruction for her, Jason, and four others she didn't really remember the names of. Well. Kind of.

          What Tommy thought was the night her life ended was really the night her new life began. With a newfound strength and agility the years of soccer and gymnastics never gave her and a white coin that for some reason won't get the hell away from her, Tommy Oliver is finding the "outer-but-not-inner" perfect lifestyle is disappearing right before her eyes, all because of some stupid, thousand-year-old aliens.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

───── ❝ cast ❞ ─────

jessica rotheas tommy oliver❝ the princess ❞

jessica rothe
as tommy oliver
❝ the princess ❞

additional cast | rachel matthews
as brianne finch | kelsey chow
as katherine "kat" hillard | mark
consuelos as bruce oliver | jennifer
connlley as cassandra oliver | power
ranger
s 2017 cast as their
respective characters

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

───── ❝ playlist ❞ ─────

❝ that's me ❞

tommy | little miss perfect,
taylor louderman | edge of
seventeen, stevie nicks | beating
heart, ellie goulding | midnight
love, girl in red | primmadona,
marina | no time to die, billie
eilish | chasing cars, snow
patrol | what's up danger,
blackly & black caviar | oliver

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

───── ❝ a/n ❞ ─────

okay before you say anything:
ik tommy is already canon in
the movie and ik tommy is
the green ranger.

im just so in love with this
idea of making tommy, the
bad boy, as a closeted lesbian
good girl. also!! it's canon that
tommy turns into the white
ranger!! so!!

they played this movie on
nicktoons a while back and
in watching it, i was just reminded
of how much i enjoyed it and
im also having a hard time rn
and this is me coping.

also fun fact: happy death
day is one of my fav horror
movies and i needed to have
jessica as the fc or else.

- erin

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛