Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Alrosa

Wearing a long dress, I am currently hunting for a deer. I hid behind the bushes while I stare at the big brown doe. My straight long hair curtains my back.

I am wearing a green floral long dress with long fit sleeves paired with nude colored slippers. My eyes are bright red right now.

The air is cold. You can see the crescent moon this evening, with the stars. I silently growled when the doe became alert. I silently growled again, causing my fangs to fully show.

The doe is 600 meters away from me. Vampires have the ability to see things in a distance. When the doe moved again, I didn't waste any time. I run towards it in full vampire speed.

I made a high jump and grabbed its neck and buried my fangs in it, causing blood to splatter a bit on my face.

The doe cry out loud helplessly, and tried to fight me. But I didn't give it a chance to fight. I buried my fangs at the other side of its neck until the doe loses its strength. When it's not moving anymore, I stood up and wiped the blood on my face.

I giggled upon seeing the traces of blood on my finger. I smirked and licked those off. Suddenly, a friend appeared out of nowhere. The girl is wearing bright red lipstick while I wear a light peach color on mine.

"You seems enjoying yourself, Alrosa."

I smiled at my friend. Like me, my friend's eyes are bright red and she is wearing long red dress that has puffy sleeves. Our dresses are very fit on our bodies that never helped to hide our curves.

"Of course, Blair! Did you get some animals too?"

"Yeah. Yesterday." Blair answered in bored voice.

I smiled at her once more before carrying the doe on my right shoulder. The blood still flows but that's okay. I'm strong because I am vampire. Carrying heavy loads would not be a problem for me. I brought the dead doe all the way to my wooden wheel barrow.

And in just a snap, I arrived there after I ran. The wheelbarrow has two more dead animals in it that I hunted. One is a cheetah and the other is a panther. They have bite marks on their necks, just like the doe.

I let the doe joined them in the wheelbarrow. Good thing the wheelbarrow are big enough for these. Then, I held the handle and made it move to the village.

"Seriously, Alrosa? I mean why are you doing this for the other people? You are not even a princess and they are not even giving you golds for this."

Blair was already beside me while carrying and pushing the wheelbarrow. I smiled gracefully at my beautiful friend, Briar Lake.

"Blair, I'm happy to help others. That's what makes me happy."

"When did we became friends again? We are totally opposite."

I chuckled. "Can't remember it when, Blair."

Mabilis naming nalisan ang gubat. We headed to our village where houses are made of woods and some roofs are made of straws. We stopped in front of a ruined house.

The house almost has no roof. The door is broken and the walls has big holes. Even the ladder is broken. I gulped first before I knocked on its broken door. Blair remain watching me.

"Coming!" a voice from inside.

A woman wearing a ruined dress is the one who opened the door. Her hair has black bandana on it. Nakalugay ang kulot nitong buhok. She was surprised when she saw us. Matapos ay ngumiti sa amin ng matamis.

"Good evening, Mrs. Whirlwood." We both greeted her.

"Good evening, Alrosa, Blair. May I help you?"

Umalis ako sa harapan ng kariton para ipakita ang mga nakuhang mga hayop.

"I brought a dinner. I heard your husband got his feet broken. And you cannot go out because you're sick. And your kids are still small so...I brought you these."

The womans lips parted. "I-I don't know w-what to say. T-thank you, Alrosa. You are a very kind, and helpful girl. Maraming salamat rin, Blair."

Iwinigayway ni Blair ang mga kamay niya sa harapan. "Wala po akong ambag jan. Si Alrosa lang po,"

"Maraming salamat pa rin." The woman said.

I put my hands at my back and shrugged my shoulders. "I'm just very glad to help. Uhm, we should get going. I will return for the wheelbarrow tomorrow. Good night! Come, Blair."

We left Mrs. Whirlwood with a smile. The woman shouted her great thanks to us. Ngumiti kaming pareho ni Blair sa isat-isa habang papaalis.

I'm happy to help...

***

Astracelane | Almi