Deal part 1

Dipper's POV:

I just got back to my house in gravity falls I was at work then I went and got Mabel from the mystery shack she is staying the night with me we got out and went in once we got in I told her where her room was then told her what rooms to stay out of I went upstairs to the bathroom to take a shower I finished my shower then I heard Mabel scream from downstairs I didn't have time to get dressed so I just tied the towel around my hips and came down to see Bill sitting in my living room I whispered for Mabel to go to the attic and stay there she did as I told her.

I guess Bill heard me start to go back upstairs to get dressed and snapped his fingers making me appear on his lap he scanned my body I had a few tattoos here and there some was some like his I was toned a bit I started to get angry and growled at him "Let me put clothes on and leave me alone!" He snickered then spoke "Like the tattoos Pine tree~" I blushed and got up off his lap then started to walk back upstairs I heard him following me I started to run up the stairs but he just snapped his fingers and he was already in the bathroom I slipped my clothes on then my shoes and booked it out the house I called Mabel "Mabel you need to go back to the Mystery Shack" she huffed then spoke "I will go if Bill is out of the house" I stopped in my tracks and started to speak into my phone "He's out of the house" I started to back up.

Mabel asked "How do you know he is?" I spoke up "Because he is right in front of me" Bill began to chuckle then he spoke "Come on pine tree how about we go and see the whole family" he snapped his fingers then everything began to go blurry I blacked out.

Time skip:

I woke up in the mystery shack Mabel and grunkle Stan sitting in front of me with their hands tied behind their backs and gagged I tried to move then felt someone push something up against my back it scared me then they spoke "I wouldn't do that pine tree~" it was Bill he grabbed my hair and made me look back at him by pulling my head back by my hair I tried to hold a moan back but it came out as a whimper Stan and Mabel was trying to get him to leave me alone but they was still gaged he smirked at me whimpering when he pulled my hair I glared at him then spoke up "Let them go Bill" Bill replied "If I do what do I get out of it pine tree~" I sighed then said "You can do whatever you want with me just let them go" he smirked then said "Deal" he snapped his fingers and I was out again.

I began to wake up again I saw nothing but darkness I tried to move but I was tied up I felt a cold hand run up from my ankle up my leg to my hip then my side to my face I then realized I was naked I grunted and shifted trying my best to get out of the restraints I then heard his voice "Pine tree you don't wanna do that~" I tried to speak but something was stopping me from doing so I soon felt whatever was in my mouth get removed so I could speak but soon felt Bill kiss me I couldn't do much so I just gave into the kiss he lifted back off of me letting out of the kiss he took the blindfold off of my eyes I could see the room it was black and gold I looked down to see that I was right I had no clothes on I tried to undo the restraints that was on my ankles just to try and hide my body just for my thigh to be grabbed by Bill and forced back down and squeezed I yelped as soon as he did that he then walked back up to my head and bent down to my ear and whispered "I told you that you don't wanna do that now your going to be punished~" I blushed and tried to get out of the restraints to get away from him he then put the gag back in my mouth I whimpered out "L-Let me out o-of these p-please" he snickered at me for stuttering he snapped his fingers and his shirt was removed.

He got onto the bed and leaned above me inches from my face he had lust in his eyes and I had fear in mine because I didn't know what was about to happen to me he spoke "I am going to take the gag out of you mouth and your going to do what I say is that understood" I didn't want anything bad to happen so I nodded my head in agreement he snapped his fingers and the gag was removed I sat there looking into his golden eyes then scanned down his body to lock my eyes on a specific tattoo it was a pine tree he took his gloves off and lifted my face up to look back at him he was smirking again he put three fingers up to my mouth "Suck" he said with a dominant voice I did as I was told because I didn't want anything bad to happen.

After a while he took his fingers out when he was satisfied he snapped his fingers and the restraints that was once on my ankles where gone he then took the fingers that he once had in my mouth and lined one up with my entrance he placed his hand that was free next to my head he then pushed the one finger in making me moan and arch my back he leaned down and started to kiss me as he started to move his finger then adding another and then another and started to move them slowly again as I moaned into the kiss he started to pick up his pace making me arch my back even more he pulled his fingers out making me feel empty I heard him snap his fingers again then I felt something warm up against my entrance I looked down and blushed an even darker red he was out of his clothes and had his member lined up with me I started to get needy because of the lose from when he pulled his fingers out I tried to grind down on him but he held me down with a firm grip.

He spoke "some getting needy for their master~" I whined "Pine tree your going to have to beg for it~" "p-please fuck m-me" I whimpered out to him "That's not good enough Pine tree~" he put his tip up against my entrance just keeping it from entering I whimpered wanting him to just fuck me already I gave in and begged "Please fuck me master fuck me until I can't walk fuck me till I forget my own damn name" after I finished my sentence he slammed into me making me arch my back with a moan following it I pulled at my restraints as tears peaked into my eyes as he pulled out leaving only the tip in and then slamming back into me he began to pick up his speed lifting one of my legs up onto his shoulder just to get deeper into me and searching for my prostate when he found it I let him know by moaning out "Yes right there FUCK~" he grinned and being to abuse that spot he came down to my neck and started to search for my sweet spot he knew he found it when I whimpered he attacked that spot leaving hickeys and bite marks from his sharp fangs I moaned louder and louder as his thrust got harder and faster I got close I told him and he replied with a breathy same.

I came after a few more thrust he came soon after my legs was shaking I had tears streaming down my face he pulled out then snapped his fingers and my wrist where free they fell down to me I pulled them to my chest and he crawled behind me and covered us both up we fell asleep.