【Chapter 14】

❝ 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬. ❞

 ❞

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

As the group of three left for the nearby village (Y/N) still slept sitting on a stool with her head and arms resting on the table. Though as she slept she was unaware of the upcoming danger, sleep will be ruined.

As she slept and others were being active a certain group of Ten dudes was bored, not knowing what to do since there aren't really many places to go to, so they decided that why not go and pay a visit to their former captain and his comrades. So they got ready and flew towards the tavern, though the thing that they found funny was that they could not sense Meliodas and other people, but (Y/N).

Though they were slightly disappointed since the other wasn't here, hey (Y/N) was there alone so why not take this opportunity as soon as possible? Landing on the front door of the Boar Hat the Ten Commandments exchanged glances at each other in nervousness, I mean they haven't seen (Y/N) in a while and the last time they did they tried acting cool by circling her but that didn't work.

Zeldris who was at the front gripped the handle he pushed it outwards and entered with the rest following suit. Looking around they soon saw (Y/N) sleeping as her breathing was quiet and slow, as every time she breathed made her chest rise up and down giving her a relaxing aura.

Monspeet went up towards (Y/N), sitting down on the stool next to her he put himself in the same position as (Y/N) but with his head staring at her relaxed face. While Monspeet did that Gloxinia went to play with her (H/L) (H/C) hair as he decorated it with various flowers littered everywhere. 

While the others went up towards where her room is which was pretty easy to find, it had it all decorated into random things. Entering the scattered around the room as they went through her clothes as well as where she slept, sniffing thins here and there, disgusting perverts.

As Derieri went through (Y/N) cabinets she found a hairpin that was decorated in (F/C) with different flowers decorating it. Though it was beautiful in the endpoint it was very sharp, something that shouldn't even be there, though the more she inspected it the warmer it got eventually causing it to go in a boiling state. Dropping it to the ground she cradled her hand to her chest as the others turned towards her as they went to see what made such a sound.

As they walked closer Zeldris attempted to grasp it, though before he was able the heat made his skin sting badly, pulling away his hand from the hairpin the others looked at it in curiosity though not daring to go more near it than they have. Suddenly a loud crash made everyone turn towards the door, it was coming from downstairs.

The Ten Commandments that were in the room looked at each other as their leader, Zeldris, sighed and got up walking towards the door and opening it heading downstairs, though Melascula stayed behind to put everything in order, can't have their darling getting frustrated over her things out of order, though after she was done she went with the others, I have to add that she was very fast.

As they walked downstairs all of them were on high alert, they didn't know the threat and if the threat was the sins then that was great, but if it was (Y/N) then...good luck. Once they reached the bottom stairs Zeldris looked around, sensing that no one was there he signaled them to go in, bad mistake.

When Zeldris turned around a corner towards the bar only to come face to face with (Y/N) with a tired yet pissed off expression with both Monspeet and Gloxinia being held by (Y/N) as they just gave a lazy smile towards them. The Commandments tensed up, though they didn't try to get their comrades back. 

 "So, mind telling me why you were up in my room looking around while these two were either staring at me or playing with my hair, well, anybody?" Though (Y/N) looked chill she was actually chill, the commandments just thought that they saw anger in her eyes.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ------ •°*"˜.•°*"˜

*(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

So all I did was just wake up and saw both Monspeet and Gloxinia near me, with one starring at me while the other plays with my hair, seriously I should be getting paid for this. As I looked up both of them looked at me as they gave me awkward smiles, though all I did was tackled them both causing a beer bottle to fall, RIP.

As I was paying my respects to the fallen beer bottle both of them tried to escape only for me to grab them both by their back collars and brought them up as I went to the corner of the bar sensing that the rest was coming from upstairs, now I will know what to burn.

The Ten Commandments walked down the stairs warily, probably from that loud-ass sound when the beer bottle fell. So when I felt one of them turn around on the corner that I was in I prepared a neutral face as I came face to face with none other than Zeldris himself, the boy that using way too much hair gel.

Asking the question they all looked at me, not knowing what to do they just kept starring at me, though Zeldris being the cute person that he is went towards me and enveloped me in a hug. As he hugged me tightly all I did was just put my head down on his as I stared elsewhere, though I did put down the two that were in my grip.

Pulling away smiled at me,  "Hey (Y/N), it's been a while since we last saw each other, and I just wanted to know if you'd like to join us." And with that said and done I choked on air yet again, say what now?

(ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀꜱ! ʜᴏᴡ ᴡᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ? ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴘʟᴇɴᴅɪᴅ! ᴛᴜʀɴꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜱᴏ ʏᴀʏ. ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ, ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)

 ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ, ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)