1.What in our past

A/n: Well let start the book with this trio since it's my favorite.
Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Watch where you're going brat!!"

A blow whack the boy so hard it made him cough up in blood. He didn't fight back despite the hits keep coming from all directions...

.. nonstop...

The boy wasn't scared and didn't have any tension to cry out for help. It not that he couldn't, it because he knew they wouldn't even care.

The bullying in this school is rather popular, very often happens. And the boy being the main target has given the students out of recognizing the matter of fact. They won't even care about him being bullied anymore, it just happens to be in their daily routine seeing this.

The boy continued to be beaten until the bell rang. All students including the bullies hurry rushed to their classes. Leaving the boy behind with bruises cover his whole body.

After the bullies had left, the boy was about to get up but severe injuries made it difficult for him to get up. He managed to get up eventually.

'Have to go to class' he thought to himself. Still, the blood loss made him off guard. He felt dizzier and his sight became more blurred every second.

In the end, he gave up and let his body collapsed on the ground but it wasn't the case. Early his vision became completely blurred, he fell into a small figure who gently caught his body before it fully touched the ground. The last thing he heard was his name being called before he fell into a fully unconscious stage...

" Hali... "

---------------------------------------~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•-------------------------------------------------------

White
It was the first thing Halilintar saw as he tried to adjust his blurred vision to scan the surrounding area. This is the school infirmary, wasn't that hard to guess since the smell of antibiotics was so strong. He frowned, did not liking the smell even though he has been ' brought ' here several times.

As he slowly sat up, he noticed a white bandage wrapped around his arm as well as other areas of his body, including his face. He glanced at the table beside his bed, which had a lunch box with a sticky note on it.

Quickly grabbed the lunch box, Halilintar got up and walked out of the infirmary. It has already lunchtime, all the students went down to the cafeteria to have lunch so the hallway is full of people. Halilintar tried to avoid any eye contact while walking back to his classroom.

When he took his seat, Halilintar received a lot of mocking glances and gossip from a few students in the class. He took a glance back which made all students went into complete silence. ' Finally... Silence... ' he thought.

" Hey... Heyyyy!!"

He took it back. It seemed like he couldn't have any time for himself this lunchtime then. He glanced back to the sudden voice right next to him. And there his eyes meet blue...navy blue...

" ... " Halilintar narrowed his eyes, frowned however didn't know what to do with the person in front of him ' and what with that smile.'

" I was wondering when you will show up " The person was smiling happily and didn't seem to recognize Halilintar's glance.

" ... You are..." Halilintar asked as he trying to keep his distance from the unknown person. "Ah right! You can call me Taufan. I have just transport here today, and now become your new friend! " Taufan said, hyped up but soon be settled down by other's look. Scratching his cheek let out a small smile this time " well...if you like to... "