day and night

you were just a normal person in you and your familys eyes, but at school you were a weirdo becaus of the way you dressed. you would normaly wear skin tight leggings, a black shirt that goes off your sholders and red heels. with a lether jacket. but at your school that was "weird". it was the final day of school so you decide to go as you normaly would but you started to try this new accent that fit the whole attire and once you set foot in school you started to get bullied. right after you were brused up real bad and sprained you ankle for trying to run you were dregged outta school and into an ally way. after you were set between two garbage cans they started calling you weard, a fake and ugly, they then left you there to cry. you  sat there all day crying and ignoring all your calls and texts. after 30 more minutes of crying you begin to stop but you were still quietly crying, as you were gathering your stuff you looked around for your lether jacket that had been snatched and thrown from you. as you looked around you run into a tall man with your jacket in his hands. you gentily tap on his sholder and her turns around where the light hits him, upon turning you study his appearance seeing him in a lether jack similar to mine,  a white shirt with purple aquarius symbol in the front, and tight black pants with a smirk across his face with his...sharp teeth? and h-horns with his slicked back hair. you start to back away a little when he speeks "is this yours?" thats when you pass out in the ally way. (switch to cronus POV)  this girl who has bruses everywere taps on my sholder and i turn to see the most beautiful girl i ever seen "is this yours?" i ask her smirking i keep the smirk untill she just collapses on the floor in front of me. i was so confused so i kneel down and shake her "ay! vwake up!" no response, so i pick her up brydal style and take her to my hive for the night letting her sleep on my bed while i stay in my recoopracoon. "hovw did i get so lucky to find a girl like her? hmmm..." then falls asleep thinking about this new greaser girl that he is flushed for.