One

Before you start reading, I have to tell you something. This story I wrote a few years ago and my grammar was horrible at that time. If it wouldn't have so many views I would have deleted it already. So if you want to you can read it but I will understand if not. I tried to edit it but it still sucks.

Mike's POV

Sunday afternoon and I'm going home from arcade party, because I wasn't feeling good, it's exactly 2 years when El move away. The first year was okay, we were walkie talking to each other every day, but then something change and she wasn't the same anymore. She stops calling and visiting me. The last two months were the hardest for me. I didn't talk with the party anymore and I was distracted most of the time. When we hang out, I thought about Will and El. And it made me feel angry, sad, and anointed, but the worst was a Max. She talked about how she calls El almost every day and it made my blood boiling.

Just one block and I'm home. I'm almost there when I see her.  The most beautiful girl on the earth...I mean good-looking. I stare at her until she looks at me. She smiles at me and I froze. What should I do? I smile and wave at her. Well done Mike, you look like a creep at all. I didn't expect that, but she waves back and smiles even more. Her smile is so lovely. Stop Mike, you have a girlfriend! The girl then parks her bike and goes to her house. I ride to my house.

Edited: 4. April 2021