Eighteen

Y/n's POV

"We need to tell that to Joyce," I say to Mike. He looks at and shakes his head for no. "Come on Micheal" I try to stand up but Mike stops me, wraps his hands around me. Push me down lay again, then go on top of me. Mike then take my legs and wrapped them around his torso. I smile at him and wanted to push him away, but he takes my arms and pins me to bed.

"We are going nowhere," he says proudly. I chuckle and he locks eyes with me. Mike then leans down to my face. Just a few inches away from my lips.
"I'm not letting you go princess" these words and his whisper voice makes me shiver. Butterflies are in my stomach. Mike looks at my eyes again, then kissing my cheek, jawline, and neck. my god Micheal what are you doing to me? My cheeks are now bloody red. I don't think about El anymore, I don't think about anything, only about me and Mike. Just about us, alone in his room. On the bed. He's on top of me and I'm pinned under him. I blush thinking about it. "You are cute when you  blush"

Author's POV

Maybe time stopped when his lips met hers, but the flutter only intensified. Y/n's heart pounded in her chest. She could only focus on how soft he felt against her mouth, how addictively he invaded all her senses.

It still wasn't clear if she dreamed this moment to live, but there was raw emotion in the way his finger curled around hers. Mike kept his eyes half-open, sneaking a quilty peek at her every time he came back for air, just to make sure this wasn't a product of his imagination.

He wasn't sure if nature rooted for this moment or if his mind tricked him into a perfect present, but every breath he took smelled like jasmine, and for the first time since he'd known himself, he didn't feel shy. If anything, the warm feeling of her breath, although destabilizing was inviting. This time around he draped both arms around y/n's small frame and met her lips again halfway.

Heat rose from y/n's stomach to her chest. Mike's lips getting closer and her heart decided to skip a beat, the smell of him hypnotic beyond reason. She parted her lips and felt him washing over like a wave of curling her toes, unfurling all her senses as the taste of him nearly silenced all thoughts.

Her whole body tingled, the feeling of his frame leaning on hers as his arms wrapped around her felt nearly forbidden. He pulled her in, claiming her mouth again, hungry and intense. By the time y/n became aware of her fingers, they had already slipped under his shirt, his skin smooth and radiating heat.

As if time had stopped right there, as they laying on his bed, glued to one another. As if no one else existed, but this all came to reality when Mike's door get wide open by his sister - Nancy.

Edited 25 April 2021