Five

Mike's POV

I and y/n, we are right now on our way to my house. I'm so nervous. I won't show her all my stuff like dnd, movies and just all, but what if she doesn't like it. Maybe she will think I'm a nerd.

"I'm sorry," she says from nowhere. I have no clue about what is she talking about. She didn't do anything wrong.

I look at her confused. "For what?" I say softly. She has a sad face on and I don't want to make it worse. Maybe - what if she doesn't want to hang out with me. No - she wants right?

"I'm sorry I told him we..we are dating just didn't want.." she doesn't finish her sentence because I laugh. She gives me a confused look. Holy shit, she is so cute. "Why are you laughing?"

"You don't need to be sorry. You saved my ass," I say while looking at her. She starts blushing.

"Yeah right," she said and chuckles at it. I smile at her. This girl is driving me crazy.

Y/n's POV

We arrive at Mike's house. He takes me to the basement. We goes downstairs and I look at his table and there is DND.

"You have dnd ?" I ask. His eyes widen.

"You know dnd?" I smile and nod. "I didn't know pretty girls like you play dnd" did he call me pretty?  He looks at the ground from embarrassment.

"Yeah, I played it with my grandma" I smile at this memory. She always makes everything for me to be happy. Even it's playing some stupid game.

"Your grandma sounds cool," he said.

"She is really" you don't even know how much. He smiles. We then talk about our lives. Of course, I didn't tell him about my power. He then shows me his toys. I chuckle at the word toys, but I like them. Even if I know half of it I was still listening to him. It seems like he was enjoying my company. He was every two seconds checking if I'm listening or watching and whenever he looks at me and I payed attention, that makes him smile or giggle.

5 hours later i and Mike are watching the movie when I heard my grandma. 'Are you okay?' she asks. 'Yeah, I'm with a friend' I answer. 'Alright...that sounds good I know she has her little smirk on her face when I say 'friend'.

"Are you okay?" Mike must notice I don't watch movies. I nod my head and he smiles. "Aren't you bored?" it's so cute when he cares. Nobody except grandma cares about me.

"Nope at all" I smile at him. He nods his head.

We are watching when something touches my hand. I look down and see mike's hand on mine.

Mike's POV

I touch her hand. And butterflies are in my stomach. I know I have a girlfriend, but I never felt like that with eleven. I want to intertwine our fingers. So I turn her hand when I see the little tattoo on her wrist '006'. She is from a lab? I don't know what to say. She looks at me and covers her wrist.

"Nice tattoo" I try not to make her uncomfortable. I can see how nervous and scared she is. After what I say she smile. "So you are from a lab?" her eyes widen but she nods. It melts my heart bc she trusts me she doesn't ask how I know that, but I need to tell her.

After I told her about everything that happened. She told me about her story. We then make jokes about that. We didn't want to be sad and that makes me like her even more. She then stops laughing and says "so you have a girlfriend?" my smile fell from my face. She was sad too. I nod for respond. "Oh," it's the only thing she responds. "I need to go" I look at her confused. Is she mad? "Oh not like I don't like it here...it's just my grandma...remember" she points on her head. Yeah, she told me about her power and her grandma's power. Her grandma is so cool.

I smile at her and we go to her bike. "Goodnight y/n," I say.

"Goodnight Micheal," she say.

"You sound like my mom" she laughs and I'm looking at her.
"Whatever see you tomorrow," she says and I make something weird. I kiss her cheek. "You have a girlfriend," she says with sadness in her voice.

"I'm sorry. It's just I think I don't love her anymore and she didn't call me a year, she always calls her 'best friends'" she looks at me.

"I understand that, but you can't just cheat on her" I nod. I know it was wrong.

"I am a terrible boyfriend" I look at the ground but she lifts my chin.

"I bet you are a good boyfriend and after what you said it sound like she is a terrible girlfriend"
I smile slightly, maybe she is a terrible girlfriend. 'Y/n would be perfect girlfriend'. "Alright see you in school" she takes her bike and rides.

She stops by two houses away on my right. She looks at the house and laughs. I'm so confused, but then she parks her bike and goes to the door. And it got me...she lives so close. She turns around and looks at me then waves I wave back. Y/n then start dancing like totally weirdo. I laugh after a few seconds her grandma opens the door and when she sees y/n dancing she dances too. Her grandma is the best. Her grandma looks at me and waves, I wave back and they both laugh after they go home I go to my bed and fall asleep.

Edited: 4 April 2021