🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【1】

【ʜᴀɴᴀᴋᴏ's ᴘᴀsᴛ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ】

Hello guys! Welcome back to another Hanako/Yugi Amane fanfic!

I was just finished rewatching the movie when inspiration hit me, "What if I make a Hanako-kun x reader similar to this movie?" So after a bit of planning and plotting,

Bam! Touch was born!

Honestly, I tend to get a lot of random book ideas by just watching a film or seeing some random event. So yeah, I have too many book ideas and random scenarios formulated inside my mind that I tend to get headaches prequently...

Actually, I decided to write this entire book before I publish it to prevent pressure of updating.

Ugh... my head was killing me! It's like Akane just hit me with his baseball bat!

Anyways, This book takes place after the events of the Hell mirrors Arc. My early christmas present for my beloved readers like YOU!

Hope ya'll enjoy! ^-^

Now.... I'm heading to bed early....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on! Hanako-kun!" Yashiro Nene exclaimed, literary shoving a magazine towards the supernatural's face. Her, Hanako and Kou was inside the seventh mystery's boundary. Supposedly, Yashiro was going to clean the bathroom with Kou's help but seeing that it was spotless, they decided not to. But instead, try and get to know more about the ghostly boy that resides there."You haven't answered any of the compatibility Horoscope."

"Yeah!" Minamoto Kou agreed, nodding his head furiously as he leaned closer towards the mystery.

"Why you two are so eager about this?" Hanako sweatdropped, moving away from the two.

"Well we want to get to know you more, Hanako-kun." Yashiro answered. "Kou-kun and I have been around you for quite a while now, but we haven't know that much about you."

It wasn't a secret that Kou and Nene wanted to know more about him. Mostly about his past life. But he wasn't really used to people wanting to get closer to him. Hanako was used to being alone for so long that he barely remember what it felt like to have friends to hang out with.

"What is there to say?" Hanako rubbed the back of his neck, embarrassed. "You kids, already knew what my favorite food is. Isn't that enough?"

"No it's not! It's quite unfair that you already know a lot of senpai and I but we barely know you!" Kou exclaimed. "It's quite unfair!"

Yashiro nodded. The two began cornering him. Hanako frantically looked between the two who both shared a determined look.

The seventh mystery sighed. He didn't really want to share some of information about himself. "You two, leave me with no choice."

Yashiro and Kou shared a look, both confused with what Hanako was talking about. The two screamed when each was hit by mokke that was thrown into their direction.

"Owie!"

"Ouch!" The two little pink supernatural yelped as they hit the two human's face. Kou and Nene groaned in pain as they took the mokke out of their faces.

"Damnit! Hanako that sly bastard." Kou cussed when he noticed that Hanako was nowhere to be found. "He got away!"

"What's wrong with wanting to know him more?" Yashiro sighed in disappointment. "I really want to learn more about Hanako-kun's past."