🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【7】

【ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ】

Last chapter, guys! I'm not into sad endings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hanako sighed as he finished his story. His chest was aching the whole time he told his tale. It's been a long time since he felt this. The mystery look back at the two humans who forced him to tell.

Kou was fighting his falling tears, he was gritting his teeth rather in anger, not at the apparition but towards himself. His feelings was all over the place. When he noticed Hanako staring at him, he suddenly turned away, his back facing the ghost.

Yashiro on the other hand, let her tears flow freely. She has both of her hands covering her mouth to prevent herself from causing loud sobs. She knew about tragic love stories but she didn't expect for her ghost friend's to be this heartwrecking.

"Well that's my past experience." Hanako said, lowering his hat to hide his eyes. The golden orbs was beginning to get watery. "(Y/n) was infact my first love. The first time I ever touched her was also the last time that I'll be seeing her."

"I'm sorry, Hanako-kun..." Yashiro wiped her tears with her handkerchief, she took from her uniform pocket. "Maybe we shouldn't have pressured you to tell us like that..."

"It's fine...I actually glad you did." The seventh mystery gave them a small smile. "Telling you kids, felt like weight was lifted off of my shoulders."

"Hanako...Do you still love her?" Kou asked, finally turning around to face him. His eyes were still puffy from crying.

"My feelings haven't changed a bit." Hanako smiled. "Not at all."

There was a thick tension surrounding the three. Hanako cleared his throat and lowered his hat. "Don't you two have any other things to do."

Hanako seems wanted to be alone. The two nodded furiously.

"That's right! I need to find Teru-nii!" Kou blurted out rushing out. Yashiro followed him soon.

"I remembered! I have to meet up with Aoi!"

The two ran through the hallway. It like their feet knew where to go since they found themselves infront of Tsuchigomori's classroom.

"It seems like you two got what you wanted." Tsuchigomori said as the two entered his office. The two both each has a guilty expression painted on their faces. "How does it feels?"

The two didn't say anything making the spider like man sighed. "Surely Honorable No. 7 is experiencing pain due to past experiences but he'll get over it soon."

"How can you say that, sensei?" Yashiro asked. Her eyebrows furrows in confusion. "Hanako-kun experienced heartbreak and you say that he'll get over it soon? Losing someone you loved so much can be really painful."

"Yeah, it seems like Hanako hasn't moved on at all..." Kou piped in. "Surely it's happened a long time ago. He's still holding unto past."

"That forest spirit was one of the reason why his future changed." Tsukigomori said. "Number 7 grew up in a fairly decent childhood. She was all he had that made him felt happiness. Losing her was like half of his soul was taken away from him"

Tsukigomori turned towards the two students. "You could say, (Y/n) was his soulmate. Someone he was destined to be with. (Y/n) knew that after meeting his past self, she'll disappear. But she took the risk and formed an unbreakable bond with him. They both fell inlove knowing that shouldn't. They both chose that despite knowing the risk."