🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【3】

【ᴀ ʙᴏɴᴅ ᴜɴʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

"Like I promised... I came back, the next day with a thank you present in hand. I never expected that she was there, waiting for me..."

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

"You came back..." Amane stared in shock as the spirit girl, (Y/n) standing infront of the forest shrine entrance. On his left hand was a small peach box and on the other was a platic bag filled with cold beverages. "I didn't think that you'll come back."

"You..." Amane stared at her in awe, making the fox masked spirit tilt her head.

"Huh?"

"You waited for me!" Amane shouted in joy, he began running towards to hug her when the thick branch she was holding yesterday, made contact with his head again. The human boy groan in pain as he held his head, not before putting the box he was holding on the stone stairs.

"You just don't learn, do you?" (Y/n) sighed making Amane laugh. He then stood up and picked the box again.

"I'm just happy. I just...sorry..." Amane look down in embarassement. (Y/n) didn't say anything before walking away.

"It's a bit hot here." She said, turning towards the child. "Shall we go to somewhere cooler?"

Amane was a bit hesistant. He remembered the rumor his uncle told him, those who walked into the forest will be lost forever. He did got lost, yesterday and he might still be if it wasn't for (Y/n).

"Don't worry. I'll see you out of here again." (Y/n) assured him. He nodded before quickly following her into the forest, making sure that the box he was holding wouldn't fall off.

"What is that?" The spirit girl broke silent, pointing towards the box, Amane was holding. Amane set the plastic bag on his arm and opened it, revealing some frosting covered donuts.

"I bought my favorites!" Amane chirped. "I wanted to share it with you so..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two ate the donuts and drank the juice Amane brought as they continued walking, crossing a bridge that leads them to the deeper part of the forest.

Amane heard a sound, making him turn to see nothing. Soon he heard it again, and stopped to look around for the source.

A black silhouette appeared, hiding behind the trees. It has one eye and a mouth, seems likely the one that was causing the noise.

"(Y/n)..." The figure called out, staring deeply towards Amane. "Is that a human child? Can I eat it?"

Amane got scared and quickly hid behind the spirit girl, making sure not to touch her.

"No." (Y/n) said, putting an arm infront of Amane. "He's my friend."

"Is that so?" The one eye spirit gave Amane another glance. "Human child. Please do not touch (Y/n)'s skin. If you do, I'll eat you!"

Aman started shivering at the thought of being eaten, suddenly, (Y/n) sneezed under her mask, startling the one eyed spirit who soon transformed into a fox and ran away.