~Chapter 2~

(Eevee's POV)

          Bunnelby and I had been watching the battle with our trainers. Everyone kept talking about how good Ash was doing on the battle, especially Serena, but I was more focused on Pikachu. He was doing so good on the field. I was so mesmerized, I almost didn't hear everyone saying things like "why's Eevee so content?" and "yeah, what's up with her?" I was so absorbed watching Pikachu fight that mean Avalugg, that I never even saw Bunnelby waving his paw in front of my face. "Eevee! Aren't you going to get some poke puffs??" he said, snapping me out of my trance. 

         "Oh, um , yeah, I was. Just got a little distracted is all." I said, rubbing the back of my head sheepishly. I sat down and began nibbling at my poke puffs until I saw the worst thing ever. Pikachu was being showered by hard ice crystals. "PIKACHU!!!" I called out worriedly. Ash did the same thing. All the Pokemon looked at me with a shocked expression, even the humans did, but they only heard me say "eevee". I began to cry out of nowhere, and my sobbing caught Serena's full atention. 

         "EEVEE! Are you all right?" She asked, reaching to pick me up. But I jumped away from her, which surprised everyone, including me. I ran out onto the battlefield, where Ash picked up the unconscious Pikachu. I leaped up onto his lap and began licking Pikachu. Ash was shocked by this act, I could tell, but he continued to let me lick Pikachu. "Please wake up." I said, pawing him, with tears rolling down my face.

          Pikachu looked sad. Then Ash asked me if I could get off, because he needed to take Pikachu too the Pokemon Center. As soon as I was back with Serena and the rest of the group, Ash took off out the door. I longed to go with them, to see Pikachu wake up again and to make sure he's alright, but Ash seemed to want to go alone. In fact, Ash has been acting weird right now. Serena senses it too. He seems...shallow. I looked up towards my trainer, who had a longing expression as well. I think she wants to see Ash. She's worried about him.

           Clemont broke our thoughts. "Hey, everybody, how about we go get a snack while we wait for Ash and Pikachu to come back?" he asked, a bit weary.

           Bonnie seemed to have no idea what was going on, because she started jumping up on down constantly. "OOO!! FOOD!! We want food, right Dedenne?" she said, looking down at her purse where the tiny antennae Pokemon lay."DENENE!" it squeked. She said yes, of course. They're pretty much the same person, and Bonnie would love to hear that.

           "I'm not hungry..." Serena said, looking down at her boots and playing with her short honey blonde hair. We all looked at her. "Really?" Braixen said, looking at her skeptically. Of course Serena didn't understand her, so she just said, "Thanks Braxien. But I really am fine. I don't want to eat." Braixen looked at me. "Is it just me or is she acting weirder than a Goomy." Braxien said. I shrugged. "I think it has something to do with Ash..." I said quietly. Braxien smirked. She was the shipping queen of us Pokemon. "Really now? I think that we should let her see him." Braixen also knew about Serena's big fat crush on Ash and would not stop until they were married.

           I sighed. "Do you think Ash would want to see her right now though? I think he and Pikachu are having a moment..." I said. Saying his name made me think about him even more. How I longed to dash out the door and run over to him. I was dying to do so. If anything, Pikachu probably felt alone, and I didn't want him to feel that way.

           "Braixen. I need your help." I said confidently, wich was unusual for me. Braixen raised an eyebrow. "Oh?" she said. "I need to make sure Pikachu's ok, but you'll have to help me sneak off." "I woooonder why you want to see him." she smirked. I blushed. "NO REASON!" I said, louder than I expected. "Alright, you have my help. But only if I get to set up something between you to." she said slyly. I started sweating. Maybe it wasn't I good idea to ask Braixen for help after all... But I didn't have many options at the moment. And I didn't want to ask Pancham. He and Chespin were on the same level for me. "Ok, deal." I said while sweatdropping. 

            "Yesssss, and I bet the readers want you two two hook up to." she smirked. I tilted my head at her. She shrugged. "Never mind. It's not important. What IS important is getting you out of here." I nodded. Of course, that was the whole gig we were doing.

             Braixen decided to distract everyone by arguing with Pancham, while I was aable to sneak away from the group and skittle out the door. Once I was outside the gym, I realized I was lost. I had never been to Snowbell city, so I had no idea where the Pokemon center was. That's when I got in luck. I was able to pick up Pikachu's scent, which strangely smelled like ketchup. 

             I was able to follow the ketchup smell all the way to what I think was a Pokemon center. I was able to push open the door, which I then was able to walk inside. As soon as I got a glimpse of the Pokemon center, I wanted to scurry out if there as soon as possible. This place looked scary! No! You have to find Pikachu! Do it for Pikachu! The strange this is, that actually gave me determination. And I have really no idea why. I had always been scared of all the other Pokemon besides Braixen and Bunnelby, but now it seems like I'm growing even closer to Pikachu then I ever was to them...

             Suddenly I saw Ash walking slowly out of the Pokemon center... and Pikachu wasn't there with him!  Why is Ash all alone? He's always with Pikachu!  I approached him, so he stopped. He just looked at me and said "Tell the others I'll be away for a little bit." then he left without no further instruction. I blinked. Leaving like that? This wasn't Ash. Something must've happened between him and Pikachu. Pikachu. I ran towards the room where Ash came out of. Laying on the side of the bed, chest rising and falling slowly. That was him. Pikachu. But...something wasn't right.

AN: DUN DUN DUN!! CLIFFHANGER!! I know I'm so nice >:3. Anyways I've decided I'm gonna put some Insectivore in here! :D! So wait till chapter 3 to find out what's up with Pikachu! Until then!

~Orange cat

also, 1100 words?!?!? :0000