~Chapter 6~

(Eevee's POV)

Where am I?

What is this place?

Where's Pikachu? And Serena? And the others?

Am I even on the planet?

I took a few steps and realized I was just a dark, empty space. No light anywhere.

"Hello, Eevee." I wiped around. "Who said that??" I yipped. 

"No need to be afraid, young Eevee. You are simply in the Middle."

"The Middle?" I repeated.

"Yes, the Middle is where you are neither alive nor dead. You are a ghost."

"A...g-GHOST?!" I shivered.

"Ah, or should I say spirit. You must be very excited to become fully dead." he chuckled.

"Who are you?" I said.

"I am Yveltal. I control not the living, but the dead. I must say, the job gets a little boring."

"Oh. I-I don't want to be dead though...I don't even know how I died!" I said.

"You are not dead, but you are dying. Nearly dead." he responded. "You were hit by a falling tree, it eventually moved past you though."

"Is Pikachu ok?" I asked frantically. "and Ash?"

"Well, why don't you see for yourself?" he suddenly zapped us too a scene.

Pikachu crying over my dead body and Ash tearing up. I gasped and began crying myself. 

"No, NO! STOP THIS, PLEASE!" I cried. Yveltal stayed solemn. "You cannot stop death, young Eevee."

I cried and cried. There must be a way! There has to! "Yveltal, please...anything...." I mumbled through tears.

Yveltal finally looked at me. "Anything, you say? There might be one way." he said, looking down. "Are you willing to evolve?"

I looked at him like he was crazy. "OF COURSE! I'm the evolution Pokemon!"

"You won't get a choice. Your fate will be decided what you will evolve into. This process will be painful. You will live every possible eeveelution life you. Then fate will decide. Don't think I didn't warn you." Yveltal then snapped, and I disappeared. 

(Vaporeon)

The pain in my body was unbearable. When I finally opened my eyes I looked over to see a Jolteon barreling straight at me. I dodged, jumping out of the way. Why was I as tall as the Jolteon? Then I realized I more I whale like tail, and that's when I knew. I'm a Vaporeon!

"Vaporeon, use Water Gun!" I did the move, shooting a water gun at Jolteon. I looked over to see a young boy who commanded me. Why did I listen to him? Serena's my trainer!

"Great! Now use Quick Attack! Dance around Jolteon!" the boy commanded. "Vapor!" I shouted and began to gain speed, zipping around Jolteon. I didn't know why I was listening to him, but I felt like I needed to.

The girl on the other side of the field began commanding her Jolteon. "Not so fast! Jolteon, use Thunder on the field!" she yelled.

Her Jolteon immediately used Thunder on the field, firing it right at me. "VAPOREON!" I yelped. I fell over and the boy rushed over to me as I blacked out.

(Flareon)

The pain hurt even worse, draining my energy.

"Heat Wave, Flareon!" a girl commanded. I used Heat Wave, blasting it. The crowed cheered. I realized I was in something like a Pokemon Performance, except I was in a battle.

"Piplup, Bubble Beam!!" said a girl on the other side of the stage. She had dark blue hair and a white and pink hat that kind of reminded me of Ash's.

"PIIIIP- LUUUUUP!" A spray of bubbles came spraying at me. I jumped out of the way, just in  time. 

"Again!" the girl on the other side of the stage said.

As Piplup began getting ready to fire up it's attack, my trainer told me to counter with Hyper Voice. 

I did what she told me, and that really shattered up Piplup. "Good job Flareon!" she complimented me. "Flare!" I said. But then I began to black out again...

(Leafeon)

The pain was so bad I wanted to scream... but I couldn't.

"Good Leafeon! All this practice should pay off in the showcase!" said a girl with lime green hair.

"Ughh, Sara Lee, why do you need a LEAFEON, your Glaceon is cooler anyway." said a girl with short blue hair.

"SHUT UP MIETTE!!" my trainer shouted. "Leafeon does just fine. You don't even HAVE an eeveelution! Scram!" she shouted. "Le!" I said angrily, agreeing with my trainer.

"Ugh, fine, whatever. Not like I care anyway." she said and stormed off.

"It's ok Leafeon. She just doesn't know how special you are yet." Sara Lee said, smiling at me. 

"Eon! Leafeon!!" I said happily.

"How about we go train with Glaceon now, what'dya say?" she asked me. "Eon!" I said.

But as I was walking with her, I began to feel dizzy again...

(Espeon)

The pain hurt LIKE A THOUSAND BOULDERS ON TOP OF ME!!!

"Espeon dear, let's get ready for the next challenger. They won't be any match at my gym, especially with you here!" said a girl next to me. I looked up and I felt like I recognized her from somewhere...

"Amelia dear, we just arrested some punks on your property." said a man in a tie coming over to us. "Splendid." she said, smiling evilly. I felt happy in a rotten way too, though I wasn't sure why.

"Shall we go, Espeon?" she asked, looking down at me. "Eon." I said, following her.

As we walked through her house, I couldn't help but admire how rich she was. She had dozens of beautiful paintings and other things I had never seen before at Serena's house. 

"Ahhh, I love the sounds of people losing.." she sighed dreamily. Then she clenched her fist. "Especially that dirty rat Serena. I can't wait to beat her up for winning instead of me. She's so monstrous, right, Espeon?"

For once I couldn't respond. No matter how forced it felt. No one talks that way about Serena! I knew I recognized her from somewhere...she's Serena's rival! I growled. I never wanted to be under her care!

I began to use psychic on her and lifter her up out the window. The last thing I heard was "ESPEON!!!" because my eyes started to become a beam of light...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Syl?"

(AN: WHOO HOO!! Two updates!! I'm so proud of myself!!! Really! That was fast! Plus over 1k words!!! Yeah! Anyways I know this chapter was a little hard to follow, but that's what makes it a cool chapter! You might recognize some people in this chapter, that's cool, I meant to do that :3. What I really wanted you to understand in this chapter is how Eevee "comes back to life", so it's gonna be a little confusing, but I hope you understand :3. Wait for the next chapter to find out what happens next!"

Cya!

     ~Orange Cat