|𝟙𝟜| ℙ𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕠𝕣 𝕀𝕞𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕝?

Trigger warnings: Just Techno being Techno (arson, fire, implied killing, minor gore) also a lot of mentions of god?? Not a warning but excessive metaphors lmao— 

Isn't it just pitiless killing? 

Tubbo had asked him that once, randomly after Techno got back from an 'operation' and was cleaning his sword. He almost didn't know what to say in response, and he had to mull it over for half a moment before he could find his voice. 

"No." 

They left it at that. Tubbo smiled kindly at him, like a younger brother, then he went back to talking to someone on Discord. That was around two months ago... crazy how fast time had passed. Slipped through his fingers. Techno never really let go of the question Tubbo had asked without thought, without hesitation, not realizing it was something Techno would remember for too long. 

Was it pitiless killing? He wondered. Do I even care if it is? 

No. That was the empty truth. He wasn't a horrible person. Bad, yes. Evil, borderline. But his reasons justified him just enough for him to sleep soundly. It was all for the greater good anyway. He'd help save the country, destroy the government via anarchy, then escape getting arrested when he finished fighting. Maybe start a mafia or something. Yeah, doing something fundamental and good can surely mean all of what he's done is okay. It's done with good intentions. This isn't a world with time to question that. 

... 

You know, when Philip said he would have to destroy a building that was a government facility staging as something else, he did not expect to be sent to an orphanage. The place had white walls, a rickety porch, and paint chipping off of the picket fence that ran along the lawn. He supposed it was smart of them, to have it as an orphanage, that is, because anyone attacking it would be seen as a horrible person with no sense of morality. Good thing he already knew that.

He wasn't saying that god made mistakes, he was just thinking that he might've been a little tipsy when he gave the Technoblade Of all people blood powers. 

Anyhow, there the orphanage was, and there Techno was. He definitely felt like a little anarchy would be on the table tonight, and who is he to question the menu god gives him? He just eats the meals and sends for seconds. 

 It's blood god time. 

 ... 

They were screaming. Not children, the voices were too low. Must be workers. People worse than him. Did that make him feel better or worse? Eh, nah, didn't care. The screaming had stopped anyways. Flames skittered around the edges of the fallen building, licking at the crusts of what used to be something sinister. The heat caused shadows to dance across his face, drops of sweat sliding down his forehead. A man, black clothes sooty and burnt,stumbled out of the hole where doors used to be. His face was grey, and it had nasty pieces of skin melted and weld together covering half of what used to be handsome features. His jaw looked crooked, and since the fire cauterized the wounds immediately, only small droplets of red were sprinkled over his hands. 

"You alright there?" His monotone voice only caught the poor guy off-guard. It was obvious the man wasn't okay, half his face was a mess of burns, but it was all Techno thought to say. He screamed and collapsed, hissing angrily in pain. Techno had a bit of inner conflict on whether he should just leave, but he did end up deciding to put the guy out of his misery. So while he spat out both cusses and blood, Techno simply walked over, and raised his sword before they could even blink.

The blade made a shing! as it sliced through the air, and into the guy's chest. He sputtered out a gasp, eyes glazing over, before his head rolled back and his body went limp. Techno pulled his sword out, drawing a bloody HAVE FUN WITH THE PRESS, LOSERS with his fingers next to where the man's corpse now laid. 

Heh. 

The police were behind him, sneaking up two paces at a time. By their footsteps, there were ten of them, all heavy-footed except for one who he could barely even hear, thirty meters back. Guns. They would probably shoot soon as they were in range. They already knew who he was, the pink skin and pig ears weren't conspicuous at all, so there was no point in running and pretending he didn't do anything. He counted five seconds. Ten. They were twenty meters now. Fifteen. Only twelve. Twenty. He turned around hastily, dodging the barrage of bullets and ducking behind a piece of fallen wall. What was left of the orphanage was still burning, and it gave off enough light for him to see that there were ten fully-armed police officers shooting at him. 

He was just reading his hold on his sword when a child, out of absolute nowhere, kicked the gun out of a police's hands. A brown and yellow striped turtleneck-wearing boy stood with his foot on the back of one of them, the other planted on the dark concrete. He broke another's nose, nodding at Techno as he fell into fighting next to the brunette. "Hey there, Tubbo."

(turtleneck tubbo turtleneck tubbo)

Tubbo grinned at him, not looking at the man he was currently throwing at two others, making them fall like hilarious human dominos. The embroidered flowers on his overalls were splattered with dirt, specks of red taking over the yellow. He would need Maia to make new ones. "Hey Techno!" He grinned. 

It took twelve minutes for the two to be standing over a bunch of unconscious officers, the firefighters running over. Techno shrugged. They were just turning around to leave when— 

"Tubbo?" The voice was young and out of breath, and Techno froze. They both whirled around to face someone Techno didn't recognize. He had a red and white shirt, a blue sword like his own, and a silver mask covering the top half of his face. Matching silver knee and elbow pads were laced up on the sides, and he had a touch of child-like mischievousness, the red rollerblades and jeans looking very childcore. Saying that, the silver parts of his outfits seemed to be high-tier tech. He was a hero. 

 And Tubbo knew him, by the way his eyes echoed the heartbreaking shock. 

 "Wait... Tommy?"  

Do y'all want a Skeppy + Bad chapter, or George + Dream one, or continue this O-O 

Also please vote, it would be pog