chapter 12

3 person pov

 Goku was currently training even though he was injured it didn’t stop the saiyan from continuing to train he was bandaged but he wasn’t so hurt and it let him do push-ups and sit-ups but the doctor was totally against it and kept disturbing Goku that same  he went back to bed and when the doctor left he went back to training to maintain his strength or to get a little stronger.

 But with tien

 His situation was fine he was training a lot getting a lot stronger than a human is able to get yamcha was giving him a training to unlock his hidden power that will help him immensely in the battle and was already paying off after his power increased greatly impressing  Goku who did not stop training after this increase in power.

 Time Skip

 After a while Goku was healed but he still couldn't get out powders the seeds weren't ready yet so he decided to train until the seeds were ready and he casually started training with tien who was really proving to be an opponent with the same level of  Goku's strength they were training since then each day fighting even harder.

 Until one day when Goku and tien were fighting Goku spoke.

 "I feel like you hide something tien why don't you show it?" Goku said showing a smile to his friend

 Tien smiled at that.

 "It's still in progress but i'll leave it as a surprise but i'll tell you what's what i'm saving is an attack" tien said confidently returning a smile to Goku.

 They are advancing towards each other with an absurd speed giving punches and kicks that were already messing the entire grass of the place.

 Until Goku started to fight seriously using the kaioken.

 And Goku started to hit several punches and kicks in tien until Goku launched a ki in tien attack but when the dust settled he wasn't there and Goku didn't feel his ki.

 Instantly Goku was in shock wondering if he accidentally killed him.

 But he heard tien's voice behind him and tien said.  "Your guard is open"

 And then tien made a triangle with his hand and looped several triangle-shaped attacks around Goku and I intend it with yellow threads that came out of the triangle after that a red aura came out of Goku and started to enter in tien that started in his body  growing veins and his muscles were growing he again made a triangle and created four clones doing the same thing then he screamed.

 “This is my supreme attack mega kikoho!.

 Then he and the clones started firing several times at Goku who couldn't escape the post was trapped and a huge crater had been opened.

 Tien, who had finished his attack, smiled but tiredness made him quickly kneel on the floor.

 Tien looked at the crater and saw Goku coming up from it all bruised with his torn clothes and with his red aura around him when Goku landed he quickly fell to the ground tired Goku managed to create the strength to get up and say.

 "Damn you broke up with me i have to tell you if i didn't use kaioken x5 i would be dead now" Goku smiled at his friend.

 And tien did the same but the moment of friendship was interrupted by yajirobe who arrived at the place.

 “What the hell happened here?  Were you trying to kill yourself !? ”

 Goku and tien laughed despite being hurt.

 Then yajirobe gave the seed to Goku and tien and then yajirobe said.

 “You are lucky the seeds were ready and gave more seeds than normal, there are still 4 seeds”

 After that yajirobe gave the seeds to Goku and left.

 Goku had a zenkai for being hurt so badly in his fight with tien that he almost killed him unintentionally.

 Goku looked at tien and said.

 "So what technique was that you used a very strong kikoho and you were still fine" Goku said scratching his head.

 Then tien said.

 "Do you remember that red aura that came out of your body Goku?"

 Then flashed back in Goku's head from this happening.

 "And what does that have to do with tien?"

 Tien smiled.

 "That Goku was YOUR vital energy not mine"

 Goku was in shock then he said.

 "So basically you used my power and vital energy against me?"

 Tien nodded.

 Goku was impressed by this making him smile.

 Then tien remembered something important.

 "Goku the ship is ready you can go to namek"

 Goku raised his eyebrow.

 “The voice of lord kaioh came to my head saying that there is a way to revive everyone who was killed by going to namek the planet where piccolo came from”

 Goku was confused by this "why didn't he talk to me?"  Goku thought.

 Then Goku told tien to go with him so they could train together.

 All her friends said goodbye and they went to the ship and then she took off going to namek.

 But that’s for the next chapter

 Fighting powers.

 Goku: 30,000 (zenkai) kaioken x5 150,000.  Goku after the battle with tien.  60,000 (zenkai)

 Tien: 29,000.

mega kikoho 130,000