A day in Harry's Life

Third Person POV

Harry almost fell from his bed, hearing his muggle alarm clock ring loudly. He groaned and got up to get ready. He quickly stripped his clothes off and stepped into the shower .

It was warm, and relaxing. He felt like he never wanted to leave, but of course, It was impossible. He got out and got dressed into his Gryffindor robes. He ran his hand through his messy hair and fixed his glasses. He hesitantly walked out of the dorm and into the hallway

He was walking through the hallway where he could hear some Slytherins laughing at him, pressing their ‘Potter stinks’, badge proudly. Harry tried to ignore it, it wasn't anything surprising or anything coming from the Slytherins, they always picked on Harry.

He walked slowly down the hall, clutching his book to his chest when he felt like he was falling.
He fell to the ground, dropping all his books causing a loud ‘thump’, making People turn around and start laughing at the sight of the Gryffindor boy laying weakly  on the ground.

“not so strong now, are you Potter?”
Caylus laughed.

“Shove off..” Harry shot back with a shakey voice, still trying to get back from the hard fall when Caylus pushed, more like shuffled Harry to his fellow Slytherin mates. This cycle continue for some minutes, Slytherins Shuffling and pushing, passing Harry on like a ball.
They then got bored and decided to beat Harry up, unfortunately there weren't any professors around which meant, Caylus and The other Slytherins, surprisingly including Draco, starting to push Harry on the floor, against the stone walls.

After they finally finished, they left leaving Harry who was bruised badly, and also late for class. He got up and brushed his robes weakly.

When he got to class, he felt sharp stares at him, causing a shiver down his spine. Trying to walk to his table was a pain, his leg aching at every step and he didn't want to go or hospital wing since he felt like a burden.

Cedric, who was an older Hufflepuff saw the poor Gryffindor limping weakly towards the classroom. He wanted to help but his friends held him back, he felt a sharp feeling of guilt striking his heart. He always admired the young Gryffindor. He liked the way he smiled, it was adorable. He wanted to hug him so badly, but he was too scared to admit it, except he did admit to one person.

Cho chang

He admitted that he was, infact gay for the young Gryffindor, And cho chang being the supportive Ravenclaw friend that she is, supported him and gave him a big ol’ hug, one that he wanted to give Harry for a long time.

Cho did have a crush on Cedric , but she got over it, since he liked Harry, she didn't want to bother him very much. She had also been helping Harry alot, for example bringing him to madam pomfrey after the Slytherins had given him a cruel beating that he didn't deserve.

‘Nasty Slytherins..’ Cho thought.

A/N

Hii! This isn't a great story because this is a stress reliever since I feel like I'm starting to lose my sanity, anyways I might continue so, what do you think? Bye darlings 🖤