-FIRST IMPRESSION-

chapter one; first impression

————————————
SHE REMEMBERS THE FIRST TIME SHE HAD MET THE BLOOD LOVING GIRL.
————————————

She was in the all to familiar bar, her legs resting on the dark leather couch and her head dangling over the edge nearly laying on the ground. Earphones plugged in her ears, listening to one of her favorite songs, drowning out the conversation the young Shigaraki tried to have with her.

The mist-like man was standing behind the bar, like always cleaning a not dirty glass. He probably did this out of boredom, she couldn't blame him. Everything seemed to be a complete bore and she craved something that would entertain her.

When she stood up from her laying position, she nearly fell over the coffee table. However, as she struggled to catch her balance, she had accidentally thrown over a glass of whiskey.
"No more drinks for you Ghost," Shigaraki's raspy voice spoke, not even bothering to turn around to look up at the mess she had made. He was too focused on his game to pay attention to the clumsy girl.
"What?! Not fair, I'm not even that drunk!" The girl, whose codename was Ghost, slurred with a hint of drunkenness.
"Shigaraki Tomura is right. You should sober up, Giran has managed to get you a new job, he should arrive soon." Kurogiri spoke up, setting the glass, he was till this moment cleaning, aside.

She rolled her heterochromatic eyes, not bothering to pick the shattered glass up nor to clean up the spilled liquid, knowing Kurogiri would do it. Ghost climbed the stairs up, going into her filthy room. Honestly, she couldn't care less how it looked, she only slept in the room so she didn't pay much mind to the horrible state it was in.

Nevertheless, when she found her white-grey costume under a hill of clothing that should probably soon get to the laundry, she changed into it. It was simply kept, not revealing skin at all, though it was skin tight she managed to move perfectly in it. The costume had also a hood, grey boots that almost reached her knees, and a mask that covered her full face. After all, she couldn't let anyone find out her true identity, she took the mask that rested on her nightstand and her phone that she had prior thrown onto the bed.

Thereupon, Ghost went down the stairs and sat down next to Shigaraki who was inspecting a picture, her mask lacily placed on the bar counter. As she had suspected, Kurogiri had cleaned the mess she had made. "Thanks for cleaning the whiskey up, Giri." She mumbled, thinking of which weapon she should choose. She was departing between a simple katana that would do a quick kill or a sniper, for a long-distance kill.

It is dumb to think of the weapon, she admitted, I don't even know who my next victim is, or in which environment they will be.