-THE DATE-

chapter three; the date

————————————
SHE REMEMBERS THE TIME,
THE BLOND GIRL AND HER
WERE ON A "DATE"
————————————

She, again, found herself being a blushing mess. The rosy color never leaving her beautiful face, as she played with her hands which were secured in her tangerine-colored hoodie pocket. Tapping her foot anxiously on the wooden floor of the ran down bar.

How did she find herself in this situation again?

The misty man was as always cleaning some glasses behind the counter. The crystal blue hair of the young leader could be found on a barstool, his crimson eyes gazing onto a paper, which seemed to be important for their next mission. As she examined him more, she took notice of how his blue hair seemed to be messier than ever, it also seemed to have grown over the past weeks.

"Stop looking at me," Shigaraki had noticed her gaze on him and, not surprisingly, he also noticed the anxious aura surrounding the girl. "and your nervous aura is annoying, what's wrong with you?"

"Toga-chan and I are going out..." y/n admired, the rosy hue on her cheeks turning fifty shades darker.

Ah yeah... Himiko-chan wanted to go outside so bad and Y/n-chan just couldn't say no, could she? Who could say no to the adorable chubby face of Himiko? Yes, nobody.

"I don't see the problem, just don't get yourself arrested." Tomura sounded more uninterested than ever. If they wanted to go outside then let them be, it's not if he could stop them either. As long as they don't get themselves arrested and stay out of trouble they should be fine.

"I don't see the problem either. It's just that I'm so damn nervous." Y/n admitted, taking a seat next to her blue-haired boss.

Tomura huffed a breath out, now he was forced to talk to her, he should have kept quiet. "What's wrong with you?" he turned around, "you easily can kill someone but you are nervous because you are going out with someone?"

"Aye yes! You guessed fucking correctly, my dear Tomura!"

"Stop being a sassy bitch."

"No, I won't stop."

"You're annoying."

"And you are a fucking brat!"

"Take that ba-"

Before their childish fight could take negative turns, they were interrupted by Kurogiri. "Stop bickering around, you two."