-IN LOVE WITH HER-

chapter two; in love with her

————————————
SHE REMEMBERS THE TIME SHE CONFESSED TO HERSELF THAT SHE LOVES THE BLOOD LOVING GIRL
————————————

A red-eye and e/c eye were fixed onto her phone. Her fingers tapping onto the screen as she tried to put the forms in their right places. Green T form onto red L form.

"Huh? Whatcha doin', Ghost Girl?" The blonde girl asked, looking over the other girl's shoulder. Cheeks painted rosy, as she stared at the phone.

"I am playing Tetris, Toga-chan." Her calm voice said. She may seem to be calm as a rock right now, but her inner self is a mess. Her heartbeat seemed to quicken with every breath she took and her stomach was occupied with butterflies. However, she managed to maintain her emotions, so she put a yellow I form onto a violet L form.

Himiko had entered the bar to find no one here, except for the restless Girl that didn't bother to look up, when she heard the door close shut. If she had known it was the cute girl, she would have looked up immediately and greeted her.

No one is here

Shigaraki hadn't bothered to leave his room since yesterday. It still disturbed him that he had to accept his new colleagues, though he was aware that it was a useful thing to expand his organization. That didn't mean the slightest, that he was fond of the blood obsessed Psycho or the sassy burnt Asshole. They annoyed him to death. He considered them to be more annoying than the foolish Ghost Girl.

The misted man, the caring father figure he is, was concerned and would occasionally do some minor check-ups on the young leader. After he would have checked up on Tomura, he would go behind the bar to clean some cups or to clean up shattered glass pieces that were thanks to Ghost Girl. But for now, he was done with her bullshit. He had left the bar minutes prior, taking a rest in his own room.

The burnt Patchwork, on the other hand, hadn't bothered to show up. The last time he was seen in the bar was perhaps five days ago, he didn't elaborate as to where he was going or that he would be gone for a longer period. Seriously, who knows what this dipshit is up to?

Toga jumped onto the black leather couch, making the other girl avert her gaze to her.
"I'm already two months a part of the league but you still haven't told me your real name, Ghost Girl! Do you even have a name?" the blood loving girl questioned, looking her directly into her red and e/c eye.
"You can call me Y/n," she said, closing the application and turning her phone off giving Toga her full attention.
"I like your name! Tell me more about you,
Y/n-chan!" Toga said, laying her head into
Y/n's lap.