Note

Hello welcome to my first book. This story is not crossover or AU. This is just kinda oc. I am really obsessed with Steven Universe until I make this. I know I'm insane but it's true. The story is already end but who's care. So in this story Pink still alive, Garnet is still Garnet they acceptGarnet whatsoever, Pearl is become a free Pearl but still in Pink Diamond services, Amethyst be what she supposed to be and Steven is not in here too, so just think that, they never knew about Earth. And some OC I make just... I don't know what to say and explain.

Hali: That's because you stupid

Mousy:Shut up you electric head.

Hali:What?!

Mousy: Nothing

Hali:Grrrrr...

Mousy:Oh before I forgot.

Before you guys read this story, I want you guys to know who is "Boboiboy" and "Steven Universe". Might be this book are more boyvers going to read it but just make sure you know about "Steven Universe".

Steven Universe is a story about a kid name Steven of course, try to fit in with crystal gem since he half human and half gem.. After he grown more and known what kind of power he had, then a curiosity grow inside him. The past about her mother. So he search and search and finally he found out her mother was not Rose Quartz but Pink Diamond. And then more trouble come. His priority is to fix what she had left to him.

So basically this story is about how Steven can manage to fix everything that her mother left and how was Steven going because his power are grown more everytime he grow up duh he half human what you can say. So the most importantly you guys must know about the characters and gemstones. That's it. Is not hard right. It sound complicated but well this is book of fanfic. I don't even know this is crossover or AU. Or mix. HUH?! A "Crossover AU"....Nah it's sound so weird. Oh! And before that........................I'm not good in English. English is not my first language. Sorry if there a typo or incorrect grammar.

How do you spell quartz correctly??

That's it. BYEEE!!!!