Chp. 4

"Bye guys" I waved goodbye. Everyone was leaving now and I was still drunk and high. All the guys and girls they brought over were leaving. "Bye drive safe"

Carti and rocky were talking to each other. So I went over to my jacket and started to put it on. I looked around in the pockets and couldn't find my keys. "Hey, have you seen my keys" I kept looking around on the floor

"Right here, Nomi" rocky jingled my keys. I walked over almost falling. "Woah girl, I'll be taking these for the night"

Carti started laughing. "Haha nomi to drunk to drive"

"Shut it Jordan" I rolled my eyes. "Rakim, please I wanna go home, to be I'm my PJs, no bra or panties I wanna be comfy" they both looked at me like I was crazy.

"Damn girl might as well be naked" Jordan laughed. "Well I gotta head out, I gotta take my moms out tomorrow"

"Aw so cute" I pinched his cheek. He kissed my cheek and did some weird handshake with rocky.

"later Foo" rocky walked over to the door locking it. "Lil Mama, there another room upstairs if you want it, or we can share a bed and memories" He licked his lips.

"You got any spare clothes?" I asked. He smiled and went upstairs and came back down with a large vlone t-shirt and grey sweats. "Thanks, Rakim"

"No problem Naomi" He smiled. "In the spare room there a shower"

"Okay, thanks again" I walked up to the bathroom hoping the shampoo wasn't men's. I walked in and of course, it was. Old Spice men's shampoo and head and shoulders. Ugh, it's fine I guess.

-30 minutes later-

I got out of the shower and put the clothes on and the same undergarments. Just not my bra I want to be comfy of course. I walked downstairs and saw rocky on the couch with sweat pants.omg.please.stop.  I sit down next to him and looked up and the ceiling to see what he was looking at.

"What you looking at?" I asked.

"Just thinking" He replied looking over at me.

"Bout?"

"The kiss we shared earlier" He smiled.

"Oh"

"Yea I feel something about you" He sat up and stared at me. "You're like perfect, your energy and everything "

"Thanks, Rakim, that's nice of you to say" I smiled.

"Mhm, well I'm tired I don't know bout you but iam go to bed " He stood and walked away.

"night"

"night" He walked upstairs disappearing into the two doored room. I can't leave cuz he has my keys so I gotta stay here. Walking into the kitchen I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. Getting my phone I see a message from Jordan on insta.

playboicarti: what's your number ma?

xxx-(xxx)-xxx:

playboi carti: bet

--

xxx-(000)-xxx: hey it's Jordan