Chp. 8

"I accept your apology Jordan" I rolled my eyes because it was the third time he apologized to me.

"Are you sure baby girl?" He said kneeling down to me grabbing my hand.

"Yes I'm sure Jordan"

He smiled standing up and kissing my lips. "Your the kindred Bae"

"I know" I blushed.

"Let's go out," He sat next to me kissing my neck. "I wanna show off what's mine"

"Where tho," I looked over at him. "I don't wanna go somewhere to fancy, how bout taco bell"

"if that's what my queen wants" He kept kissing me."Anything for you"

"Let's go then" I stood up and grabbed my keys.

- Drive-thru -

"Welcome to taco bell how can I help you"

"Yea, can I get a Baha blast, two actually and what do you want baby?" He asked looking over at me.
(a.n. I've never been to Taco Bell so I don't know their menu sorry)

"A number two," I told him.

"I number two and some tacos "

"That's all"

"Yea" He drove up to the window before the girl could've said something else. "Your beautiful"

"me?" I blushed.

"Yea you, I'm glad your my girlfriend " He smiled kissing me. "Thank you"

"For what?"

"Giving me another chance, you shouldn't have after that" I felt kinda guilty after having sex with rocky, but it's okay, we weren't together then, right.

"Why wouldn't I, we just Got to work on our relationship " I smiled. He looked kinda disturbed. "What"

"What's wrong with us?"

"Carti, you were gonna cheat on me last night, then I broke up with you" I looked at him.

"I wasn't gonna Cheat on you nomi" He rolled his eyes.

"Jordan, I saw you kiss on of them"

"Well yea a kiss, maybe a bit more but ain't nothing bad" Hmm I'm starting not to feel so guilty.

"Oh what was a bit more," I asked.

"Here's your food," the lady gave carti the food and paid he threw it at me making me burn myself with the food. He places the drink on the center console."What was that about Jordan"

"What," He said with attitude.

"You know what fuck this" I opened the car door and got out. He was really about to do more with them bitches. Who else knew what he did before I caught him. They probably gave each other head and shit.

"Naomi" He called out to me. In which I just flipped him off. "Get back in the fucking car"

"No bitch, go tell one of your hoes to get in" I yelled.