part 1!

Kenma pov: My life is boring for the most part. I'm just your average high school student who happens to be a setter for the school's volleyball team. My best friend/boyfriend is the spiker and captain. (don't quote me on that) We're pretty close. Kuroo and I have been friends since we were kids. After school we would go to each other's house for dinner and we slept there too. We switched houses everyday. We don't sleep in the same bed at my house because my dad doesn't support the lgbtq community. He is against it so I'm not planning to come out to them anytime soon. We came out to Kuroo's family though, they are cool with it. No surprise. That's why we do most of the things couples would do at his house rather than mine.

Narrator pov: kenma tries his hardest to pay attention in class but he gets sidetracked easily. Kuroo usually takes all the notes and then after school he lets kenma borrow them so he has the notes and gets good grades. Kenma's grades are surprisingly good even though he spends most of his time playing video games and volleyball. Kenma eats by himself at lunch if Kuroo eats with his friends. Right now the boys just finished volleyball practice and they are walking to kuroo's house for dinner. 

Kuroo pov: "Hey kenma, what did you have to eat today?" I ask. "I didn't have much for lunch. Just a hot pocket." he says. "That isn't much, BUT I'm glad you're hungry because my grandma is making her famous, homemade curry for dinner tonight" "You're being loud" he says. "KENMA YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE MY GRANDMA'S DINNER TONIGHT!" I yell to aggravate him. He lets go of my hand and takes his Gameboy out and starts to play. "Heyyyyyy" I say sadly. "Shut up," he says. Kenma can be so rude. When we arrive at my house, kenma waves at everyone and runs straight to my room on the second floor. "Is he okay?" my grandma asks. "Yeah he's fine." I reply as I grab a bag of chips and go up to my room. Looks like kenma has already changed into his PJ's. AKA one of my shirts and his shorts. When I go to my room I see Kenma on my bed playing his game. I snatch it and say, "Time to take notes." he looks kinda sad but he gets over it. I put his game on a high shelf he can't reach. I take my notebook out of my bag and throw it at him. As he copies my notes I sit behind him and start playing with his hair. He looks cute with a bun, so I do a bun. 

A/N! okay so ik the beginning is boring, that's because I didn't write the tea yet ;)) trust me it will get better! If it get a good amount of reads I'll publish the next part. thanks so much for reading! have a great rest of your day! :) 

OH ALSO ART NOT MINE!! SORRY COULDN'T FIND THE ARTIST.