Chapter 19 : Plan

I love writing this fic! 

----------

"Taehyung!" Jeongguk called helplessly, trying to stop him who was walking towards the basement garage, towards his bike. 

Taehyung ignored all the calls, as he went inside the basement. He was angry, pissed off, irritated---he couldn't even think straight with having his best friend missing, that too because of a stupid party. 

He couldn't help but think that it was a mistake of letting Jimin here. He should've pursuaded Yoongi even more so that at he was left free, a month ago. If only... he would've tried harder, Jimin wouldn't have been in this place.

Meanwhile, Jeongguk tried his best to keep up, but the other was fast and he had already reached his vehicle.

Before Taehyung could get on his bike, the younger stopped him immediately. 

Jeongguk was looking at him expectantly with a heavy gaze, and Taehyung was in no mood to talk. 

"Now what do you want?" The elder irritated.

"Hyung, please," he said softly. 

"Listen here, Jeongguk," he said, rubbing his forehead, with keys in his hand. "If you're here to advice me, or say that 'it's gonna be okay' and all that shit, please go away," he said, turning around.

Jeongguk stayed silent for minute.

"I'm not gonna do that, but first," he said, turning the elder again, so that he was facing him. "Look at me properly."

Taehyung sighed, clearly annoyed. It took everything for him to not hit the younger right in the face.

Jeongguk could see the anger his eyes, as he tightly gripped his hand on the either side of his shoulders, forcing the elder to look at him---making sure that Taehyung couldn't see anywhere else. 

Like that, both of them stared at each other---Jeongguk's concerned eyes against Taehyung's angry ones. Though he was angry, the younger could see the sadness, the pain, the worry and helplessness of what to do with his friend gone. 

"Hyung," he said slowly. "I'm not going to say that everything's gonna be okay... Or Jimin will be safe or any such thing," he said, as he witnessed the fear in the elder's eyes, in the mention of Jimin's name.

"He could be anywhere, in any condition," he said, as Taehyung slowly but his lip. "We can't guarantee that he'd be healthy either, he could be locked up... he could be beaten up, he could be---"

"Stop," the elder said in a low voice, not being able to handle it. He knew, he knew what Jeongguk saying was nothing but the truth, but hearing it out loud, made it harder than it already was. 

He didn't want any of this to happen to Jimin.

"I'm so scared," he whispered, as his eyes started to get moist. "He just disappeared and what... what if he was somewhere he didn't know, he'd be so... so scared, more scared than me. A-And I don't even know what to do---"

He was cut off by Jeongguk who immediately pulled him into his embrace, letting the man break down and ramble all he wanted. Taehyung didn't even protest, he just held the younger's shirt tightly, forming fists, as he let his tears fall.

"I'm sorry, I'm really s-sorry for hitting Yoongi hyung, but I was just so scared that Jimin suddenly got lost and I didn't expect that, h-he was with Yoongi when I saw him and I-I just took it out on him... Jimin, h-he means so much to me, I can't b-believe---"

"It's okay, don't apologise hyung," Jeongguk said, stroking his hair and patting his head slightly. "You're not at fault."

"And as of Jimin, we'll do everything to find him," he completed.