1. Grams and Gramps

"Goodbye Mom, I love you" I said walking onto the airplane tunnel and waving goodbye to my mom.

YES, it's finally summer time. I have been waiting for so long to go back to La Push, I feel like it has been forever since I've gone back. I missed my grandparents so much, their life there was just exactly what I have been wanting since the first time I came to La Push.  But there were people I was even more excited to see. The pack, Jacob, Embry, Sam, Jared, Leah, Quil, and Emily and lastly the newest member of the pack Seth, Emily and Sam have, had a baby like a month ago and his name was Seth.

I finally took my seat on the plane, popped in some headphones and sat there waiting for the plane to take off. Luckily there was no one next to me so I had the whole row to myself. The plane finally took off I was listening to my favorite songs as the flight went by fast. I fell asleep and was woken up by a flight attendant.

"The flight has landed." The lady said with a smile.

"Thanks." I said getting up and walking off the plane and into the airport.

I walked out of the airport and got in a taxi. I told the taxi driver the address to my grandparents house and then I popped back in my headphones. The drive went by fairly fast, but not fast enough I was so excited to be here. The taxi driver finally pulled up to a two story house with woods surrounding it.

I got out of the car and I could hear the waves crashing onto the shore the ocean was only 2 miles from the my grandparent's house.

I paid the taxi driver and told him "thank you".

I walked to the door and knocked. I heard a women yell from coming down the stairs "coming" she continued.

"MADDIE!" my grandmother exclaimed.

She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me very tight. I hugged her back even tighter than I thought I did.

"I can't breathe Maddie." She said trying to get the words out.

"Sorry Gram, I'm just so excited to see you." I exclaimed.

My grandmother brought me inside and before I could walk another step my grandfather came in running from the kitchen wrapping his arms around me.

"MADDIE!" He exclaimed.

"Hi Gramps" I said joyfully hugging him back just as tight as I did Grams.

once again I heard " I can't breathe".

"Sorry Gramps"I said.

We talked for a little while longer then they finally let me go into my room which was upstairs in the way back of the house. I unpacked everything and placed everything either in the closet or the dresser. My room had light blue walls, a bed with dark blue sheets and a black comforter with matching black pillow cases, a night stand next to my bed, the dresser was right next to the closet because I didn't like to walk far for my clothes, I also had a bathroom of my own in my room. I looked out of the window which was facing the beach and woods. I could see the waves crashing when I opened the window taking in the smells from outside. I loved La Push it was my home. I put on a black hoodie that was a little baggy on me and some high waisted jeans.

I walked downstairs to see Gram and Gramps kissing and making lunch.

"Ewwwwww. " I said laughing.

"Just wait till you find the love of your life Maddie." Gramps said laughing.

" Never that." I said still laughing.

"Can I take the dirt bike to the pack's house?" I asked after laughing for another 5 minutes.

"Sure you can, you know we let you go anywhere as long as you call or leave us a note telling us where you are." Grams said with a huge smile.

I ran as fast as I could to my Gramp's workshop, he liked to fix cars and all sorts of stuff and so did I so the smell of oil was a beautiful smell to me.  I grabbed my dirt bike on my side of the workshop where I had left it the last time I was here. I topped it off with gas almost spilling it because of how in a rush I was.

I pulled up the kickstand with my foot started the engine and zoomed out of the workshop. I was going as fast as I could. The wind in my face and hair was amazing I missed it so much and all the smells from everywhere was hitting me all at once. I finally made it to the pack's house in 3 minutes. I hopped off the bike and ran towards the door.

Author's note:

Hey guys so this is my first story, so if there is any errors let me know in the comments and I'll fix them right away. Also please don't be afraid to give me advise and feedback. I hope you liked chapter 1 and chapter 2 will be posted soon. I am trying to figure out a posting schedule.